Award suggestions

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
I am currently looking for awards to nominate people for at the MCCA to hopefully move things along and make sure it can happen quicker. Seeing as these are awards for players, I thought that the best people to choose the awards were the players themselves!!

Please leave a comment if you have an idea, that way I'll be able to see it quicker and easier and also other players can add on to your idea if they like.

Please suggest awards that wont get anybody offended or upset, like best arch or best cop. No best player kinda thing, I dont want anymore arguing. Lets all try have fun with this and be creative with ideas. I will create a list at some point of award suggestions from here that I like.

Thank you!!!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Ideas:
New Staff
Newest Staff
New Police
Newest Police
Highest rep
Richest (money)
Most forums followers (anything about forums)
New Arches
Newest Arch
All arches
All police
All staff
POTM

this is what I came up with, so try and add things like this!!!

CP42

Reactions: Fiirena
T

Trump15024

Idk about this. Because if we can't do best at arch best at police etc I mean what is the point if everyone is getting a reward

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
We can’t have awards that may make others feel bad.

Example: Best arch or Police is very subjective in most cases - therefore, players may fight over who is the best. ‘Did they mean nicest cop? Best cop? Cop with most rep? Cop whom started a long time ago? Cop who is friends with me?’

T

Trump15024

We can’t have awards that may make others feel bad.

Example: Best arch or Police is very subjective in most cases - therefore, players may fight over who is the best. ‘Did they mean nicest cop? Best cop? Cop with most rep? Cop whom started a long time ago? Cop who is friends with me?’
But Coban said we will have a GUI to vote

Reactions: PingtothePong