Ban suggestion

T

Trump15024

people have other options to appeal a fan like pay a fine

agentsquarepants

Apr 2, 2017
Doesn't this idea kind of undermine the whole point of being banned? If you did something bad enough to get banned for it, you shouldn't be able to pay your way out of it. That would mean that if you were rich on the server, you could get away with almost anything without any say from the server administration. I'm going to have to oppose this idea as a citizen of the server.

Reactions: redstonedesigner

Bleach

Mar 22, 2017
The Clorox Company
Doesn't this idea kind of undermine the whole point of being banned? If you did something bad enough to get banned for it, you shouldn't be able to pay your way out of it. That would mean that if you were rich on the server, you could get away with almost anything without any say from the server administration. I'm going to have to oppose this idea as a citizen of the server.
Exactly! being banned is a thing on any server and its supposed to be a PUNISHMENT!!! if u can pay to get out whats the point of banning in the first place?

agentsquarepants

Apr 2, 2017
Exactly! being banned is a thing on any server and its supposed to be a PUNISHMENT!!! if u can pay to get out whats the point of banning in the first place?
Agreed, now, I believe Gabriel is on the right track about player punishment, perhaps there could be alternatives to banning someone (ex: Jail which already exists). This is out of our control as players though. The staff must decide what to do in order to ensure our success as a server. The staff is the "server government". :)