Bank glitch

Peachy_Gabby

Jan 22, 2017
New Zealand
Username: MysteryMoonn
What you were doing before this occurred: Withdrawing money at the bank
What you've lost (Only if you lost something): I'm not sure if I have lost money or gained money. (Hopefully gained :p)

I did /bank and it said I had 887k in deposited right? Well then I withdrawal it all (in 10,000's) and I end up with 920k. I only had approx $300 when I was withdrawing it so that's really weird. But I know it's a glitch because when I do /ar check to rank up to elite, it does but then when I deposit the money again my rank goes back to citizen so it's basically fake money. I'll send screenshots to Heather because I can't upload them on here. I don't want to lose any money though when we fix this.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Actually no, auto-rank bases your rank on certain criteria. So if you have less than 200k but 90k or more in your bal at any time, you will be a citizen. Same goes for all ranks above citizen, but citizen is the lowest point you can drop to after being a citizen.

Peachy_Gabby

Jan 22, 2017
New Zealand
Thats what I thought tiger, but I'm rich atm and I've only got $300 on me right now so?
Actually no, auto-rank bases your rank on certain criteria. So if you have less than 200k but 90k or more in your bal at any time, you will be a citizen. Same goes for all ranks above citizen, but citizen is the lowest point you can drop to after being a citizen.