Bank

Death

Mar 18, 2017
So recently I heard that bank insurance has come back, I presume in a few days or weeks the bank robbery might just come back. I would just like to warn everyone to place an insurance on your money because if they ever added this back multi million dollars will be stolen and I mean more than 10mil on the first try.
I would like to request staff to transfer all of the players money from bank onto their bal if their is a way, so if those who are a bit on inactivity they're money wont get robbed and this it to avoid insane amounts of cash stolen as well. I myself cant place insurance due to being on minechat and if this were to happen me and other players would be devastated, so I suggest transferring it to their balance and sending a mail saying u transffered all their bank cash to balance and if ever u want to place it back in bank u can place an insurance as we don't know when to expect the bank robbery to come back.

I give this warning to all players of McCities, please place insurance on your bank accounts, a friendly reminder

~Death

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
So recently I heard that bank insurance has come back, I presume in a few days or weeks the bank robbery might just come back. I would just like to warn everyone to place an insurance on your money because if they ever added this back multi million dollars will be stolen and I mean more than 10mil on the first try.
I would like to request staff to transfer all of the players money from bank onto their bal if their is a way, so if those who are a bit on inactivity they're money wont get robbed and this it to avoid insane amounts of cash stolen as well. I myself cant place insurance due to being on minechat and if this were to happen me and other players would be devastated, so I suggest transferring it to their balance and sending a mail saying u transffered all their bank cash to balance and if ever u want to place it back in bank u can place an insurance as we don't know when to expect the bank robbery to come back.

I give this warning to all players of McCities, please place insurance on your bank accounts, a friendly reminder

~Death
NO NO NONO NO NO NO
I WONT BE ABLE TO GET ON TILL NEXT WEEKEND MAYBE
AND IM ALREADY BROKE
OMD CAN YOU JUST MKAE IT SO SOMEONE COULD PAY YOUR INSURANCE? Wait no nvm, it’s like helping people rent their things longer... my bad.
BUT NOOOO MY ALREADY BROKE ASS

D

Deleted member 832

I’m banned for another week. Idc about my money. Might just save it to troll people.

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

Tip: Don't use the bank if you are concerned and don't want to pay insurance do what I did and make your own personal currency.

Reactions: Powerfull