Barnes Burger Barn

lukeblaster9

Aug 5, 2017
Hey folks, Barnes Burger Barn is opening for business, we specialize in burgers!

Menu will be included below!

Hamburger(Burger on a Bun): $28............

Cheeseburger(Burger with Cheese on a Bun): $35.....................................................

Bacon Cheeseburger(Cheeseburger with Bacon)$42..................................................

Deluxe Burger: $49.....................................

All meals include a fruit of your choice.

Sidenote: Due to recently opening we may be slow starting out, as we must re-build our farm in wild (wild is resetting) and while we have food, fruits, and vegetables in stock from our last farm, it is not guaranteed it will last very long so we may run slow for about a week, and we apologize for this. And we are currently looking for property to run our store on, if you know of anything for around 90k please comment or mail me. Thanks folks, see ya soon!

Reactions: Powerfull

lukeblaster9

Aug 5, 2017
Why would u bump this, no one really needs to comment as its like a menu
Because I'm trying to advertise my business, I just listed prices because it is cheaper then mcdonalds, and allows people to know the cost beforehand. If no one comments or it doesn't get bumped it will end up on the bottom of the forums and be unnoticed whereas if I bump it, it can become noticed.