Be able to add more slots to a mythic weapon/ Mythic plugin update

T

Trump15024

I am wondering if there is a way where you can add more slots to a mythic weapon maybe a rewrite of a plugin because I think the mythic plugin needs a good update. I am not sure how this could be done so maybe comment below.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
No pls all the regular mythics will be too op, and what's even worse is if you add scrolls all your items that are mythic will become too op, or even adding more slots to a weapon with slots would make it too op haveing like 7-8 slots or more. Just imagine how mccities would be if everyone had darkness weapons with them. Mythics is are already way too op and would be even worst if they made it more op.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
No pls all the regular mythics will be too op, and what's even worse is if you add scrolls all your items that are mythic will become too op, or even adding more slots to a weapon with slots would make it too op haveing like 7-8 slots or more. Just imagine how mccities would be if everyone had darkness weapons with them. Mythics is are already way too op and would be even worst if they made it more op.
Yeah dont add more slots.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Adding more slots would break a lot of things, such as devalue some mythics, and make the new ones too over powered.

Maybe some new Scrolls themselves?

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
It will also nerf Josh's op axe so josh would be screwed
It wouldnt and you know why? My axe has all the scrolls for weapons possible all of them ranging 2 to 4. Therefore No matter how many slots you have. Stacking scrolls (Having weaken 3 and weaken 3 for example) Doesn't give you bonus stuff. So you may have a 20 slot axe. You can only put on so many weapon scrolls.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
It wouldnt and you know why? My axe has all the scrolls for weapons possible all of them ranging 2 to 4. Therefore No matter how many slots you have. Stacking scrolls (Having weaken 3 and weaken 3 for example) Doesn't give you bonus stuff. So you may have a 20 slot axe. You can only put on so many weapon scrolls.
There are like8 different scrolls I think for tools, counter,wither,poison,blindness,confusion,weaken,andrenaline,chill

Death

Mar 18, 2017
6 slots is the maxed tho if I had 2 mythics maybe I'd used one with a different set of scrolls