Being able to have more than one bank account

T

Trump15024

My suggestion is that you should be able to have more than one bank account. For example in real life you can have many bank accounts like savings etc. How about we add this for example like you could have 3 bank accounts

1. Could be for savings

2. Could be for expenses such as a house car new weapon or something you need or want.

3. Could be just for gadgets and stuff you want

This would be cool because you could customize your money into bank accounts for different things.

Comment below of your ideas on how to make this better or your idea

Reactions: frohoffen

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
My suggestion is that you should be able to have more than one bank account. For example in real life you can have many bank accounts like savings etc. How about we add this for example like you could have 3 bank accounts

1. Could be for savings

2. Could be for expenses such as a house car new weapon or something you need or want.

3. Could be just for gadgets and stuff you want

This would be cool because you could customize your money into bank accounts for different things.

Comment below of your ideas on how to make this better or your idea
... This could potentially be a good idea so people can actually save up without splurging without a good reason XD
But it'd be kinda pointless because you can do all of that wih one account if you think about it and actually organise your money...

frohoffen

Aug 15, 2017
This is just not the way for it to be done, especially with the current system. If places like Cayman Bank were to open, this could be possible and be more realistic, but there isn't really need for it.
I agree, and there is no need for the owners and staff trying to add this.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
This idea is pointless, like alot of gabriel' ideas. If you have a problem in which you spend all the money you get, How would multiple of the same type of accounts help you? Generally the account you get with /bank is your savings, Since you have to go to the bank to withdraw or deposit money in it.

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

This idea is pointless, like alot of gabriel' ideas. If you have a problem in which you spend all the money you get, How would multiple of the same type of accounts help you? Generally the account you get with /bank is your savings, Since you have to go to the bank to withdraw or deposit money in it.
In real life you have multiple bank accounts so that is why I had the idea.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
But in real life you typically have different types of bank accounts. If you added multiple accounts in game they would all be the same type.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
This is because some banks may have different plans/prices or even offer superior superiority. If a new bank was added I think the bank would also have to be robbable so that you can't cheat the other bank lol. This problem would not occur if company bank was usable :p

T

Trump15024

This is because some banks may have different plans/prices or even offer superior superiority. If a new bank was added I think the bank would also have to be robbable so that you can't cheat the other bank lol. This problem would not occur if company bank was usable :p
I think there should be more banks

D

Deleted member 832

The paper money thing would be useful for that. Or maybe we can freeze diamonds at one price, so it essentially turns into money

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
The paper money thing would be useful for that. Or maybe we can freeze diamonds at one price, so it essentially turns into money
not diamonds, but maybe a new custom item. I was talking to sundae about this ingame, and it would be beneficial if there was a currency that was VALUABLE, so it would help rich players preserve large amounts of money.