Denied BootsieBear's Teacher Application

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)?

My in game username is BootsieBear.

2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft)

1. Real estate (Ways to buy/sell plots and make money) 2. Being a good role model (Things to say, etc- good for people who may be trying out for staff)- this could also tie into etiquette, as we have some rude players 3. Beginning for new players- what new players can do to make money, price ranges they should rent apts for, good investments and bad ones (i.e. don’t buy 20 submarines but maybe buy some food). This can help new players figure things out, and maybe older players can help give tips in this class.

3. What is you rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc)

I am currently a citizen.

4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class?

If a student was not behaving I would give 2/3 verbal warnings (depending on what the student was doing), and if the behavior continued I would send them to the principal/vice principals office.

5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)

I have Discord.

6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school)

I am in the E.S.T. time zone.

7. Why do you want to become a teacher?

I want to become a teacher to help other players. I enjoy helping others in chat, and I have went to school and completely enjoyed learning there. Doing a class such as helping new players could improve the server, I know, and that could save new players hours of trying to figure out what to do, that I spent when first starting. Players could learn a little bit about each plugin in this class, so they have a basic knowledge of it, so when they are playing they already have a little background on everything. The real estate class could help players learn what kind of houses to buy that could be worth more later, and knowing what kind of money you’ll need to put into it to make any. I personally work in that field, and I’ve lost over 100k from making bad decisions when I first started. The good role model/etiquette class could help players learn things that could potentially hurt others that they should not say- I have seen a lot of players get warned for saying something and then seeing them get confused and ask why they were warned. I could do things in this class such as give two sentences- one has something that could be potentially mean to others and one has something that isn’t. Players could decide which sentence has the mean thing, and why. These classes could help improve player's behavior and understanding of the server overall.

8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded.

I do agree to be a good role model, and I truly hope that I am thought of one already!

Thank you for reading my application, and I hope that you can consider me to be a teacher!

Thank you,

BootsieBear

Last edited: