Bring back MCCA?

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Okay so I know that over time various people have wanted this to happen, but unfortunately it never ended up happening (I'm not sure if the original happened but I remember somebody telling me it didn't). For those who don't know, the mccities awards was supposed to be a special awards show similar to the grammys to give out rewards to players. Things like 'Best police officer' for example. They nominated different people for each category and looked really fun. Here is what they put in the original thread, of course we can delete some ideas so it's fair for everyone.

I have a new idea for the new city. A yearly (or any idea you have that we could work out) award show, MCC awards like the Golden Globes or Grammys. There could be a big venue for it, including a red carpet for nominees and their dates.This could be something everyone looks forward to. Every citizen can vote for their favorite architect, most friendliest player, favorite staff member(admin), favorite police officer, etc

These are the rules they decided for it

1. Millionaires or higher/staff are only allowed in (Unless you buy a ticket)
2. Everyone must remain quiet during presentations and can only celebrate when a winner is announced.
3. This is a very formal venue like the grammys.
4. No bad talking the winner of each category, be mature.
5. You may bring a date to the venue to sit by, if you make the requirements in rule 1.
6. NO CRIMINALS (or people who cause trouble) unless given permission by me or MCEternity
7. No griping about other nominees, once again be mature.
8. I will have a list of people who has bought a ticket so I know if you are lying

If any person continues to violate the rules such as: 4 and 7 and people who cause trouble will be stripped of their nomination(s).

Perhaps we could delete some ideas, but the final decision goes to staff. It would be really fun to bring it back, and they did ask in that survey what we thought would make the server more fun/unique and I believe this would make it more fun and exciting. If anyone has any ideas or anything to say just comment it lol

D

Deleted member 832

Okay so I know that over time various people have wanted this to happen, but unfortunately it never ended up happening (I'm not sure if the original happened but I remember somebody telling me it didn't). For those who don't know, the mccities awards was supposed to be a special awards show similar to the grammys to give out rewards to players. Things like 'Best police officer' for example. They nominated different people for each category and looked really fun. Here is what they put in the original thread, of course we can delete some ideas so it's fair for everyone.

I have a new idea for the new city. A yearly (or any idea you have that we could work out) award show, MCC awards like the Golden Globes or Grammys. There could be a big venue for it, including a red carpet for nominees and their dates.This could be something everyone looks forward to. Every citizen can vote for their favorite architect, most friendliest player, favorite staff member(admin), favorite police officer, etc

2. Everyone must remain quiet during presentations and can only celebrate when a winner is announced.
5. You may bring a date to the venue to sit by, if you make the requirements in rule 1.
6. NO CRIMINALS (or people who cause trouble) unless given permission by me or MCEternity
8. I will have a list of people who has bought a ticket so I know if you are lying

If any person continues to violate the rules such as: 4 and 7 and people who cause trouble will be stripped of their nomination(s).

Perhaps we could delete some ideas, but the final decision goes to staff. It would be really fun to bring it back, and they did ask in that survey what we thought would make the server more fun/unique and I believe this would make it more fun and exciting. If anyone has any ideas or anything to say just comment it lol
If vivid is still around, she'd be good for this. The old Mcca arena got griefed, but there's one at NA

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Vivid coffee has the mcca tho she's inactive and just keep resetting her timer, tho people can easily tap in unless staff wont allow tpa to happen there, its pretty hard to hold all your cash with you, but people who are obvious millionaires, have like multi million mansions, islands and such do we really need it in cash

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Vivid coffee has the mcca tho she's inactive and just keep resetting her timer, tho people can easily tap in unless staff wont allow tpa to happen there, its pretty hard to hold all your cash with you, but people who are obvious millionaires, have like multi million mansions, islands and such do we really need it in cash
They could build a new arena place

ImZenix_

Jan 18, 2016
Australia

I think this is a great idea and hopefully staff likes it and will go through with it #LaggyForAward

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed
Thats a good question... In real life it could go to cancer donations and stuff to help sick people or donate to the animal shelters but in Minecraft I don't know if anyone needs donating, Maybe someone could make an organization to help new players get up on their feet or something. stupid idea but i really don't know xD

ImZenix_

Jan 18, 2016
Australia
Thats a good question... In real life it could go to cancer donations and stuff to help sick people or donate to the animal shelters but in Minecraft I don't know if anyone needs donating, Maybe someone could make an organization to help new players get up on their feet or something. stupid idea but i really don't know xD
Yeah maybe help new people get like an apartment or a house

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I'm so ready for this. I remember seeing the MCCA arena and it would be super nice to build a new one or if it was allowed use the old one. Plus maybe we could vote on some untraditional categories to add to it. It could be a fun way to celebrate everyone's strengths and just have some fun. :p

The only sad thing is for staff and police voting there is a decreasing amount of them.

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
I'm so ready for this. I remember seeing the MCCA arena and it would be super nice to build a new one or if it was allowed use the old one. Plus maybe we could vote on some untraditional categories to add to it. It could be a fun way to celebrate everyone's strengths and just have some fun. :p

The only sad thing is for staff and police voting there is a decreasing amount of them.
CP42 sir is building a new arena! :D It looks so cool! :D

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
We do need Plague Donations ;D

Reactions: Fiirena