Status
Not open for further replies.

Budgie_builder12

Sep 4, 2017
my bedroom
What is your in game name?
My in game name is Bxdgie

What is your rank on the server?
Citizen (regarding the AR time it says I have less than two days not sure why because I used to have 17)

What timezone are you in? (Important for planning school)
US Central timezone

Why do you want to become a teacher?
I love this server so much and I enjoy helping people so I want to give back to the server by teaching the people here that I love. I also love leading groups and teaching them to be good leaders.

What do you want to teach? Include 2-3 topics, in case one of them are already occupied. (Minecraft or McCities related topics only, as those are most pertinent to our students)
The topics I would love to teach most is Medicine. I know that health already exists but I was hoping that it could be a more in depth look about how to be a good doctor including bedside manner. Another class I would like to teach is Architecture. I have been told many times to apply for arch but I always want to be a teacher instead so I didn't. I think I can help teach techniques to newer builders like furniture design and exterior decor. Finally, I would like to a music class. The idea of a music class is teaching how to use noteblocks effectively.

How would you handle a situation if a student wasn't behaving in class?
If a student was not being well behaved in class at first I would ignore it as long as it wasn't to extreme because a majority of misbehavior is for attention. If it does not cease, I would give a verbal warning. After that I would assign an essay and or send them to the office.

Do you have an account for discord? (This is required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
I do. It is:
Bxdgie #4719
Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching
I am often online later in the day and that does seem to be a time when class does usually happen so I am a good candidate because I can almost always teach.

Thanks for your time! <3

-Budgie

Last edited:

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Although your application is nicely done and you have an excellent activity, teachers are needed to be role-models. While keeping an eye on you I noticed you arguing with others and breaking chat rules multiple times. You can apply again in two weeks, work on being more kind and refrain from breaking rules.

(replying to your question) Class happens any time when enough teachers can get online, as there's no set time for school right now.

Reactions: Budgie_builder12
Status
Not open for further replies.