Bug Report: My axe was lost

MrNuggly

Jun 11, 2017
Username: MrNuggly
What you were doing before this occurred: I was pvping with trump
What you've lost (Only if you lost something): A diamond mythic axe with sharpness 5 efficiency 6 unbreaking 7 bane of arthropods 5 smite 5 knockback 2 some other enchantments and 4 filled slots that were darkness 3, wither 4, adrenaline 3, and weakening 3 with 1 open slot.

This axe costed me 350k exactly to purchase and for some of the scrolls. I am really sad that I lost it due to a glitch that wasn't even my fault. I think it was the glitch where I ate an sf food and it took my axe instead but I am not entirely sure. I have asked some staff members about it but they said I need video evidence, but I can provide logs that show I itemed it before the fight with trump and trump can tell you that I was using it and all of a sudden stopped and it disappeared. I just really want my axe back.

[17:34:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] KrazyMachines was slain by MrNuggly using Death Defying Lizard's - Axe
[17:37:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [PvP] You tagged trump15024! Do not log out or you will be punished!
[17:39:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] [H Sr.Doc][R]MrNuggly »» wtf
[17:39:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] [H Sr.Doc][R]MrNuggly »» my axe??

Here you can see that I killed somebody with the axe and less then 5 minutes later it was gone when I was pvping with trump. I am being completely honest right now and I have no reason to lie. I think this bug also took PurpleTurkey's axe and it is quite unfortunate we have both lost our things. I feel that my evidence is sufficient and the existence of a video is not needed to prove that I am not lying. I was at the bank the entire time. I hope that I can get my axe back and that PurpleTurkey can too.

Edit: I put in the part where I killed KrazyMachines because it was closer to the part where I killed trump than when I itemed the axe. Here is when I itemed the axe:

[17:29:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [C]Endershack] Death Defying Lizard's - Axe x 1

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

What you've lost (Only if you lost something): A diamond mythic axe with sharpness 5 efficiency 6 unbreaking 7 bane of arthropods 5 smite 5 knockback 2 some other enchantments and 4 filled slots that were darkness 3, wither 4, adrenaline 3, and weakening 3 with 1 open slot.

This axe costed me 350k exactly to purchase and for some of the scrolls. I am really sad that I lost it due to a glitch that wasn't even my fault. I think it was the glitch where I ate an sf food and it took my axe instead but I am not entirely sure. I have asked some staff members about it but they said I need video evidence, but I can provide logs that show I itemed it before the fight with trump and trump can tell you that I was using it and all of a sudden stopped and it disappeared. I just really want my axe back.

[17:34:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] KrazyMachines was slain by MrNuggly using Death Defying Lizard's - Axe
[17:37:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [PvP] You tagged trump15024! Do not log out or you will be punished!

Here you can see that I killed somebody with the axe and less then 5 minutes later it was gone when I was pvping with trump. I am being completely honest right now and I have no reason to lie. I think this bug also took PurpleTurkey's axe and it is quite unfortunate we have both lost our things. I feel that my evidence is sufficient and the existence of a video is not needed to prove that I am not lying. I was at the bank the entire time. I hope that I can get my axe back and that PurpleTurkey can too.
Yes I can confirm this

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Edit: I put in the part where I killed KrazyMachines because it was closer to the part where I killed trump than when I itemed the axe. Here is when I itemed the axe:

[17:29:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [C]Endershack] Death Defying Lizard's - Axe x 1
Tho even if he did ate it. You would need video evidence as logs are editable and just to play it neutral. Staff also said they wouldnt refund eaten items so i dont rlly use sf food infights unless im only using a single melee weapon. PurpleTurkey has a different story where it glitched out and it was not eaten

MrNuggly

Jun 11, 2017
Tho even if he did ate it. You would need video evidence as logs are editable and just to play it neutral. Staff also said they wouldnt refund eaten items so i dont rlly use sf food infights unless im only using a single melee weapon. PurpleTurkey has a different story where it glitched out and it was not eaten
I'm not completely sure it was eaten but that is what Ciel said could be a possibility. Also I know that you need a video but that is pretty unfair because you can't just take a video everytime you pvp.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I'm not completely sure it was eaten but that is what Ciel said could be a possibility. Also I know that you need a video but that is pretty unfair because you can't just take a video everytime you pvp.
True tho like I said. I dont bring sf food inio a pvp cus it sometimes eats my items. Unless u use you axe ans tye other hand sf food thats fine. But for me My main weapon is my bow but i hbave a axe too so I can't use sf food infights cus it might eat my weapons

MrNuggly

Jun 11, 2017
True tho like I said. I dont bring sf food inio a pvp cus it sometimes eats my items. Unless u use you axe ans tye other hand sf food thats fine. But for me My main weapon is my bow but i hbave a axe too so I can't use sf food infights cus it might eat my weapons
I just figured out that repair tokens also take your items. I just lost my multi tools 7 which isn't a big deal because I can make another but I wonder if PurpleTurkey used a repair token.

MrNuggly

Jun 11, 2017
I'm also willing to do some sort of deal where I get refunded and if it turns out I lied I get permanently banned.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I'm also willing to do some sort of deal where I get refunded and if it turns out I lied I get permanently banned.
Thats not the point really. You know in yourself you did not lie and so do I. But you really need evidence to prove it

Reactions: Powerfull