[Bug Report] My Mythic Axe Was Eaten By My Watch

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Username: Jo3512
What you were doing before this occurred: Pvping.
What you've lost (Only if you lost something): My mythic axe.
Story time: So I was pvping with friends. In front of the bank. I hit someone then accidentally pressed a number on my keyboard, which made me right click my smart watch. For some reason since it was a intense pvp battle, I shift clicked (To try to get out of the smartwatch menu) My mouse was over my mythic axe and it shift clicked it into the smart watch menu, then I exited the menu and realized I had just helped my watch eat my axe.. This all took place in about 2 seconds.

Upon further investigation It appears you can put items in the smart watch, and it will hold them there until you take them out, or exit the menu. However whenever you exit the menu it resets the menu therefore destroying your items.
Evidence posted below.

Just here You see I have my axe the Draining Veteran's - Axe (SP)
2017-07-08_12.04.02.png

Here I had just noticed my axe was missing
2017-07-08_12.05.46.png

I demonstrate that you can put items in your smartwatch without any effort.
2017-07-08_12.09.56.png

As soon as I exit it takes all the items.
2017-07-08_12.09.47.png

Thanks for your time.

Attachments

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Omg josh that axe is so op, losing it is like..........

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I hate to be "that" person, but you have to have video evidence to be refunded. Of course, this could be an exception, I don't know.
There was 3 witnesses also that knew what happened. Also I can provide logs to show that I am not hiding my axe

Reactions: Toryn

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Well, not really a bug, rather something I thought no one would do as a mistake. Remind me tomorrow (via pm, profile post, whatever), and I'll fix it & refund you

Reactions: Turkey

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
Username: Jo3512
What you were doing before this occurred: Pvping.
What you've lost (Only if you lost something): My mythic axe.
Story time: So I was pvping with friends. In front of the bank. I hit someone then accidentally pressed a number on my keyboard, which made me right click my smart watch. For some reason since it was a intense pvp battle, I shift clicked (To try to get out of the smartwatch menu) My mouse was over my mythic axe and it shift clicked it into the smart watch menu, then I exited the menu and realized I had just helped my watch eat my axe.. This all took place in about 2 seconds.

Upon further investigation It appears you can put items in the smart watch, and it will hold them there until you take them out, or exit the menu. However whenever you exit the menu it resets the menu therefore destroying your items.
Evidence posted below.

Just here You see I have my axe the Draining Veteran's - Axe (SP)
View attachment 3201
Here I had just noticed my axe was missing
View attachment 3202

I demonstrate that you can put items in your smartwatch without any effort.
View attachment 3203

As soon as I exit it takes all the items.
View attachment 3205
Thanks for your time.
Nice texture pack :D

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Well, not really a bug, rather something I thought no one would do as a mistake. Remind me tomorrow (via pm, profile post, whatever), and I'll fix it & refund you
Thanks for your help kiri :) And I was in a intense pvp battle, So I didnt do it as a mistake.