• Total voters

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Build Competition

Hey guys, it's PurpleTurkey! Today, what you are reading right now, may be your time to shine! Microsoft, will be hosting another competition - and this time in the form of a build comp! Seems cool right? Let's get to the details!

Why you WANT to do this
Believe me, I know that building can sometimes be challenging or unmotivating, but this is why I started this. This build competition should be a fun way for you to push your building limits and get some rewards if you win :p .

Aside from having fun and prize money, this competition will also be a great way to show off your builds and get noticed (meaning that others may potentially seek your builds!).

Build Details

* Theme - For our first competition, the theme will be terrain related. Feel free to build anything with unusual (but good looking) terrain. This means things like custom mountains, caves, or just any cool structure (islands?) would be acceptable. Apart from the terrain, there must be at least 1 major structure (for reference the terrain to structure ratio should be around 3;1).

* Prize money will be (as of now) 150k. (Prize is subject to be raised :D ). Pictures of the build will also be posted here!

* Architects can enter, but to be fair to others, they may be rated differently and/or they will receive less prize money

Extra Information

* No troll builds allowed ! They will be disqualified from any rewards and aknowledgment!

* To join go here (click 'here)

* Anyone who had a completed build by the deadline will receive 15k no matter what (no trolls)

* If you feel like you will not be able to finish the build by the deadline, please edit or delete your application to show that you opt out!

Deadline - August 26

Good luck!​

Last edited:

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Please edit your message with the criteria on the post. @lukeblaster9

Clearly you have not ready it yet, and I would advise you do so, so you know the terms and what to do.

Good luck!

(The message will be deleted when you edit or delete your first comment)

Reactions: Wynd

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Please edit your message with the criteria on the post. @lukeblaster9

Clearly you have not ready it yet, and I would advise you do so, so you know the terms and what to do.

Good luck!

(The message will be deleted when you edit or delete your first comment)
Heheehh while he's judging the contest we will rob he's cheese

Reactions: Marshmallowsmalk

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Why less prize money for architects if they are already being rated different from others? I'm just wondering. Sounds like a great competition, and in my mind this is a great way to test people's building limits and get them to work to succeed in building. Woo!

I shall recreate this wonder:
IMG_7896.jpg
Jk :p

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Why less prize money for architects if they are already being rated different from others? I'm just wondering. Sounds like a great competition, and in my mind this is a great way to test people's building limits and get them to work to succeed in building. Woo!

I shall recreate this wonder: View attachment 3418Jk :p
You're a beast, idk anyone who uses dirt that actually looks nice

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Build Competition

Hey guys, it's PurpleTurkey! Today, what you are reading right now, may be your time to shine! Microsoft, will be hosting another competition - and this time in the form of a build comp! Seems cool right? Let's get to the details!

Why you WANT to do this
Believe me, I know that building can sometimes be challenging or unmotivating, but this is why I started this. This build competition should be a fun way for you to push your building limits and get some rewards if you win :p .

Aside from having fun and prize money, this competition will also be a great way to show off your builds and get noticed (meaning that others may potentially seek your builds!).

Build Details

* Theme - For our first competition, the theme will be terrain related. Feel free to build anything with unusual (but good looking) terrain. This means things like custom mountains, caves, or just any cool structure (islands?) would be acceptable. Apart from the terrain, there must be at least 1 major structure (for reference the terrain to structure ratio should be around 3;1).

* Prize money will be (as of now) 150k. (Prize is subject to be raised :D ). Pictures of the build will also be posted here!

* Architects can enter, but to be fair to others, they may be rated differently and/or they will receive less prize money

Extra Information

* No troll builds allowed ! They will be disqualified from any rewards and aknowledgment!

* To join go here (click 'here)

* Anyone who had a completed build by the deadline will receive 15k no matter what (no trolls)

* If you feel like you will not be able to finish the build by the deadline, please edit or delete your application to show that you opt out!

Deadline - August 26

Good luck!​
Hmm I wonder who placed that billionaire rank and named it PurpleTurkey, maybe me heheheheehheehehehehhehehe, time to rob the cheeeeeeeese

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive

I shall recreate this wonder: View attachment 3418Jk :p
The reason is, Architects are designated builders so you already know they are good XD . I want this to be for newer players or players who want Architect as a way for them to demonstrate how good they are at building.