Selling Building Statues of Players and Items!

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
Hey, It's Intima. You've probably heard of me as that annoying murderer than basically runs around killing everyone all day. Well, you're not wrong.

But hey! I'm peaceful too! In fact, I'm starting a business.

So here it is: I'm building statues of skins and items. I found out that I'm pretty decently good at it, so why not make some money off it, right? Want proof of that? Here you go:

Intima (Me):

WonderK:

gracie__:

louveza (Note: Don't try to scam me. It wont work.):

jelmerxl:

Jo3512 (Mini statue- only works on some skins):

And, like I said, I can build items too. Here's one:

The cost of a statue ranges from 30k-60k, depending on your skin. It generally lands around 40k, though. Statues usually take a few hours to complete, so it may take me a day or two if I have school. Once a statue is built, it can be transferred from creative to survival so you can have it there and do whatever the hell you want with it.

If you have any special requirements for your statue (I won't fill it with gold or diamond blocks), please tell me.

So, if you'd like a statue built or have any questions, mail or message Intima, me, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Hey, It's Intima. You've probably heard of me as that annoying murderer than basically runs around killing everyone all day. Well, you're not wrong.

But hey! I'm peaceful too! In fact, I'm starting a business.

So here it is: I'm building statues of skins and items. I found out that I'm pretty decently good at it, so why not make some money off it, right? Want proof of that? Here you go:

Intima (Me):

WonderK:

gracie__:

louveza (Note: Don't try to scam me. It wont work.):

jelmerxl:

Jo3512 (Mini statue- only works on some skins):

And, like I said, I can build items too. Here's one:

The cost of a statue ranges from 30k-60k, depending on your skin. It generally lands around 40k, though. Statues usually take a few hours to complete, so it may take me a day or two if I have school. Once a statue is built, it can be transferred from creative to survival so you can have it there and do whatever the hell you want with it.

If you have any special requirements for your statue (I won't fill it with gold or diamond blocks), please tell me.

So, if you'd like a statue built or have any questions, mail or message Intima, me, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you!
I need that globe built thx.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
That's really cool Andesine! I never have been good at those because they always turn out to be a mess, but you're great at it! Keep building your player/item statues!
Lmao same