Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Hi, it's been about two months since the last update post. Winter is a busy time for @Shadow_stalker77 and I, but we've been working to improve the island almost daily. Many ideas are in the developmental stage and are not included in this post, but stay tuned to learn about our future plans.

Here's a list of all the things we added to the island since the last update post, found here: http://mccities.com/threads/bunny-island-update-3.6544/
  • There are festive trees around the island, and they've been there for a while. I just never got around to making an update about it.
  • Easter Island, an informational, realistic replica of the actual island, has been constructed and transferred near the lighthouse and marina. Feel free to stop by any time and check out the moai (and find out what those are). The region name is rapa-nui, which is the island's native name.
  • Shadow and I have been building a college on the island near the museum and fitness center. So far, there's an academic building and library/bookstore. The courtyard and dormitory building are still in progress. You can learn more about Bunny College in the near future, when we start the hiring process for professors. It'll be in the Recruitment section and I'll advertise it in-game sometimes.
  • a tiny house community of five lovely houses has been built on the shore of the lake near Main Street, and the houses may be rented out in the future (if there's a way to keep the tenants from breaking the exterior of the home)
Here's a list of some of the things we have planned.
  • a hillside community of houses on the hill with the lighthouse
  • a ranch (single story) community of houses
  • a grocery store
  • Panera, a bakery/restaurant
  • beaches, cliffs, trees, and other landscaping
  • a huge wildlife park with trees, a river, a campground, and more
  • four more boats will eventually be built, and possibly rented out
I also made a website for the island. On the website, you can learn about the island, read about activities the island will offer, scroll through pictures of the city, and look at an update log, http://visitbunnyisland.weebly.com/

This is an aerial view of the island, lots of things have been added since this picture but it's cool to look at and map progress. Thank you for the picture, @Death_Inferno360. https://imgur.com/a/RkoFT

The 15-house expansion to the bunnyears community will be regioned and sold soon. We're still deciding if we're going to sell empty plots or ones with houses on them. If you'd like to potentially reserve one of these plots, start a conversation with me. Make sure to include if you want an empty plot or a house, and your budget/offer for it. Keep in mind that there are no guarantees.

Thanks for reading this update post. If you have any suggestions, comments, or questions, feel free to leave them below.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hi, it's been about two months since the last update post. Winter is a busy time for @Shadow_stalker77 and I, but we've been working to improve the island almost daily. Many ideas are in the developmental stage and are not included in this post, but stay tuned to learn about our future plans.

Here's a list of all the things we added to the island since the last update post, found here: http://mccities.com/threads/bunny-island-update-3.6544/
  • There are festive trees around the island, and they've been there for a while. I just never got around to making an update about it.
  • Easter Island, an informational, realistic replica of the actual island, has been constructed and transferred near the lighthouse and marina. Feel free to stop by any time and check out the moai (and find out what those are). The region name is rapa-nui, which is the island's native name.
  • Shadow and I have been building a college on the island near the museum and fitness center. So far, there's an academic building and library/bookstore. The courtyard and dormitory building are still in progress. You can learn more about Bunny College in the near future, when we start the hiring process for professors. It'll be in the Recruitment section and I'll advertise it in-game sometimes.
  • a tiny house community of five lovely houses has been built on the shore of the lake near Main Street, and the houses may be rented out in the future (if there's a way to keep the tenants from breaking the exterior of the home)
Here's a list of some of the things we have planned.
  • a hillside community of houses on the hill with the lighthouse
  • a ranch (single story) community of houses
  • a grocery store
  • Panera, a bakery/restaurant
  • beaches, cliffs, trees, and other landscaping
  • a huge wildlife park with trees, a river, a campground, and more
  • four more boats will eventually be built, and possibly rented out
I also made a website for the island. On the website, you can learn about the island, read about activities the island will offer, scroll through pictures of the city, and look at an update log, http://visitbunnyisland.weebly.com/

This is an aerial view of the island, lots of things have been added since this picture but it's cool to look at and map progress. Thank you for the picture, @Death_Inferno360. https://imgur.com/a/RkoFT

The 15-house expansion to the bunnyears community will be regioned and sold soon. We're still deciding if we're going to sell empty plots or ones with houses on them. If you'd like to potentially reserve one of these plots, start a conversation with me. Make sure to include if you want an empty plot or a house, and your budget/offer for it. Keep in mind that there are no guarantees.

Thanks for reading this update post. If you have any suggestions, comments, or questions, feel free to leave them below.
I like the one part for the rentable house area, seems like a very neat and affordable idea for players to rent well built nice houses unlike the torn down jbm houses.

Reactions: Powerfull