Bunny Island

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
If your still looking for helpers on the project, hmu cuz I think this will turn out amazinggg!! =D

Reactions: sundae22

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Embassy to improve relations the governments of the two islands are discussing this.
Relations? Is bunny preparing a nuke and are they gonna test it like u tested weather in the earth?

T

Trump15024

Relations? Is bunny preparing a nuke and are they gonna test it like u tested weather in the earth?
Relations between the governments of Runnerboro and Bunny Island will be discussed between the 2 governments that has already been decided by sundae22 me pigpuns and eatsmith. Relations is to increase kindness between our 2 governments and how we work together.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Relations between the governments of Runnerboro and Bunny Island will be discussed between the 2 governments that has already been decided by sundae22 me pigpuns and eatsmith. Relations is to increase kindness between our 2 governments and how we work together.
There is no official government XD but go ahead with your roleplay

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
It not official like from staff but me and Pigpuns were elected and we both agreed and sundae22 to talk with each other that's it not a big deal.
I said just go ahead with your island government XD

Reactions: Powerfull