Bunny Island

T

Trump15024

Embassy to improve relations the governments of the two islands are discussing this.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Embassy to improve relations the governments of the two islands are discussing this.
I still find this really weird, youre gonna make a house basically, where youre gonna talk to the island owner. Like I dont even see the point of this, u can easily just go to a regular house and talk over your plans.

Reactions: Powerfull

Callwarrior

Jul 24, 2017
Why would you build something that doesn't have a monetary orientation? Without profits the island will fold, and in the end your residents still won't have a home. Bad Idea.

Reactions: Turkey

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Why would you build something that doesn't have a monetary orientation? Without profits the island will fold, and in the end your residents still won't have a home. Bad Idea.
I agree.
If you are building a residential island, it would be more beneficial to NOT include an embassy and park. Things like malls would make sense as they could be rented out, but anything else would not be helpful to the growth of the island

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
If runnerboro wants an embassy (I don't care either way, it's a roleplay thing), they'll have to buy the plot. I don't how "the residents won't have a home" if I make a park or something, I'm not stealing their plots away from them..

Reactions: Marshmallowsmalk

Callwarrior

Jul 24, 2017
If runnerboro wants an embassy (I don't care either way, it's a roleplay thing), they'll have to buy the plot. I don't how "the residents won't have a home" if I make a park or something, I'm not stealing their plots away from them..
I don't think you fully understood my post. It has nothing to do with plots.