Buying Ranks But They Never Run out! Maybe?

Should We have the Ranks Stay Forever when you get them?

• YEESSS!! PLEASE

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No T^T

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Sooo I've been thinking this over for a few months and it has been making be mad xD I just wish the ranks would stay forever without Having to pay more each time!
And Maybe add it for more money and add new things onto the Shop for People to buy!!
----P.s: I Just wanted this so we always don't have to worry about it T^T
-
Totyn
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love All you Guys!!!

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Sooo I've been thinking this over for a few months and it has been making be mad xD I just wish the ranks would stay forever without Having to pay more each time!
And Maybe add it for more money and add new things onto the Shop for People to buy!!
----P.s: I Just wanted this so we always don't have to worry about it T^T
-
Totyn
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love All you Guys!!!
You may have an ever lasting rank, if you get the monthly payment one. Also I believe the most expensive vip last forever. Not for sure.

Reactions: Powerfull

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
this would mean fly would go to higher ranks, not really to vips or premium. I think people would prefer to keep fly at lower ranks even if it's temporary.

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
this is dumb its simple. dont buy a rank there just taking your money from you by making you pay more each time

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
this would mean fly would go to higher ranks, not really to vips or premium. I think people would prefer to keep fly at lower ranks even if it's temporary.
why do you have 2 keep paying?? its just dumb cant you just pay once and get the money??

Reactions: Toryn
Status
Not open for further replies.