Cane Cola the Drink of McCities

lukeblaster9

Aug 5, 2017
Howdy folks, on another server I opened a business called Cane Cola, practically Coca Cola, but it was very popular, it was the original, cheapest, and first Cola Company in all of that nation, so I would like to bring it here. They cost $7 each and come ice cold and freshly made,.
We use a special recipe and then re-name it, it is not a regular minecraft potion such as strength or whatever, we brew it with the alcohol plugin, however we do not ferment it so it is not an alcoholic beverage, safe for people of all ages! So come on down and have a nice refreshing ice cold Cane Cola

Reactions: Atlair

lukeblaster9

Aug 5, 2017
Since I am away for the weekend we will not start selling until probably Monday, we will also have a little delay since we must start up a brewery, re-naming system, and a cooling system.
You can also place an order for Cane Cola through this thread and we will get that amount made for you and sent to you as soon as possible.
Thanks folks!

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Howdy folks, on another server I opened a business called Cane Cola, practically Coca Cola, but it was very popular, it was the original, cheapest, and first Cola Company in all of that nation, so I would like to bring it here. They cost $7 each and come ice cold and freshly made,.
We use a special recipe and then re-name it, it is not a regular minecraft potion such as strength or whatever, we brew it with the alcohol plugin, however we do not ferment it so it is not an alcoholic beverage, safe for people of all ages! So come on down and have a nice refreshing ice cold Cane Cola

"Cane Cole" I'm going to buy some when it's opened :D

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

I think this is a very interesting idea. If you would like add me which I own Apple to the conversation. I want to see how we can help with resources employees and money. Also I am part owner of Golden Oaks Mall about to open to the whole server and I am about to fully own the build I will see if you will be able to supply the mall.

Last edited by a moderator:

lukeblaster9

Aug 5, 2017
I think this is a very interesting idea. If you would like add me which I own Apple to the conversation. I want to see how we can help with resources employees and money. Also I am part owner of Golden Oaks Mall about to open to the whole server and I am about to fully own the build I will see if you will be able to supply the mall.
Yah I'd be glad too, they haven't started the convo yet so I will just start it and add y'all, I plan on making vending machines, and it will have chest next to them that exchange money's for 9 gold nuggets and it would equal 7 bucks for 9 of them, and then they out them in the machine and it gives a coke, chest shop does not work sadly because every time you make one it has a different I'd than the next, so the vending machine would be the only way to sell it without a person

T

Trump15024

Yah I'd be glad too, they haven't started the convo yet so I will just start it and add y'all, I plan on making vending machines, and it will have chest next to them that exchange money's for 9 gold nuggets and it would equal 7 bucks for 9 of them, and then they out them in the machine and it gives a coke, chest shop does not work sadly because every time you make one it has a different I'd than the next, so the vending machine would be the only way to sell it without a person
Sounds good

lukeblaster9

Aug 5, 2017
If you own a businesa, consider having us install a vending machine in your place, who doesn't love Cane Cola?

T

Trump15024

I and PurpleTurkey have talked and we have agreed to watch this company and see how it does and then we will see about sponsorships because we want to see how the sales are and if this succeeds