Can't enter the server

BrendaM

Feb 21, 2017
I've been trying to enter the server for a while. It says something like connection lost but I can enter other servers and I don't understand what's going on. It worked perfectly fine before.

BrendaM

Feb 21, 2017
I've been trying to enter the server for a while. It says something like connection lost but I can enter other servers and I don't understand what's going on. It worked perfectly fine before.
It says sometimes "internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine" can someone tell me what this means and how I fix it.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
The issue is probably that you are using a 1.11 resource pack in a 1.12 client. All you need to do is get an updated resource pack and that should fix it. This happened to me and that fixed it. I'm guessing it is because of the custom server resource pack.

BrendaM

Feb 21, 2017
The issue is probably that you are using a 1.11 resource pack in a 1.12 client. All you need to do is get an updated resource pack and that should fix it. This happened to me and that fixed it. I'm guessing it is because of the custom server resource pack.
How do I do that

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
How do I do that
Ok, question 1: Are you using a resource pack? If Yes; continue. If No; reply "No"
Step 1: Search "Minecraft resource packs 1.12"
Step 2: Look for a resource pack you like.
Question 2: Is this resource pack 1.12? If Yes; continue. If No; look for a new one and repeat this step.
Step 3: Open and start Minecraft.
Step 4: Press the "Options" button on the title screen.
Step 5: Click the button labeled "Resource Packs" or something
Step 6: Click "Open Folder"
Step 7: Drag and drop the resource pack in that folder.
Step 8: Turn the resource pack on.
Step 9: Try to join the server.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Wait so if im running on 1.11.2 i cant come on?
Ok, question 1: Are you using a resource pack? If Yes; continue. If No; reply "No"
Question 2: Is this resource pack 1.12? If Yes; continue. If No; look for a new one and repeat this step.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
No, there are a few resource packs that are 1.11.2 (meant for that version) that will not allow someone to join a server that has a custom resource pack on 1.11.2 when the person is on a 1.12 client.
Kk cus im still mapping the server with my minimap mod and still waiting to map tucker 77 island so I can see which is the biggest

BrendaM

Feb 21, 2017
Yeah I don't think I'm using a resource pack.

BrendaM

Feb 21, 2017
I think I got it. It's working fine. Lets hope it says like that :) thanks for the help everyone.

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
Try deleting the server and put a new server icon log in thing... Minecraft servers been glitching for many players. For me all my servers the names were deleted and ips sadly