Cayman News Network (CNN)

T

Trump15024

I would like to announce Cayman News Network a 24-hour leading news network in McCities. Also referred to as (CNN) we are a media branch of Apple Inc. We cover three areas of media.

1. Breaking news

2. Polling

3. Easy ways to get your news such as our website, forums, or in game newspaper

We will be covering top stories going on in McCities. If you have breaking news /mail send trump15024 in game or make a conversation with me on forums.

Our website: http://mcnn.weebly.com

If you want your business advertised please contact me

smolbean

Architect
bbqchiqs
bbqchiqs
Jun 5, 2017
your attic
Lol is there gonna be fake new?
I would like to announce Cayman News Network a 24-hour leading news network in McCities. Also referred to as (CNN) we are a media branch of Apple Inc. We cover three areas of media.

1. Breaking news

2. Polling

3. Easy ways to get your news such as our website, forums, or in game newspaper

We will be covering top stories going on in McCities. If you have breaking news /mail send trump15024 in game or make a conversation with me on forums.

Our website: http://mcnn.weebly.com

If you want your business advertised please contact me

T

Trump15024

Interview with @LeanneTheUnicorn

You recently got t-mod how did that feel?
I really didn't expect it. I just came online as helper, and i was doing normal things, and then suddenly i was told i was getting promoted. I still can't believe it haha

What is your favorite thing about being a staff member?
Definitely knowing that I am helping others and the community. I've played on the server for so many hours, and I'm always continuing to learn new things. I am always open to share anything with people on the server!

Do you have a favorite moment on McCities?
Hmm.. I would have to say when I first became jr cop was one of the best moments. I had applied for police 3 times, and I had literally no idea I was going to be accepted. And one of my favourite moments was when I married DarkMagicinY (Joey) on the server :D I was so happy and pleased and everythingggg. We are both T-Mod right now, and I couldn't be more happy with anyone else then I am with Joey.

What is your favourite thing to do on McCities?
Just chilling with friends really. I could spend hours on the server just chatting with players, old and new, about the server and just general topics. And of course helping other people is an amazing thing to do :D

anything else you would like to add?
I feel like a celeb hehe and also anyone can come and chat with me in game, as I am there quite a bit, and I am always happy to help, or just talk haha

T

Trump15024

Update: We are disbanding The Cayman News Network. Please choose @Izzie's news paper for your news!!

T

Trump15024

Lmao all these pathetic companies trying to Rosen. Sicken Industries will always be the top.
What does this have to do with your company LOL. This is a media research branch of Apple one of the leading tech companies

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
What does this have to do with your company LOL. This is a media research branch of Apple one of the leading tech companies
When a branch falls the tree is injured. Every branch that falls takes life away from the tree.

T

Trump15024

When a branch falls the tree is injured. Every branch that falls takes life away from the tree.
I made this branch for Apples media branch. This branch has not fallen and this will be used for research polling

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Didnt David have a News Building, and he was asking for applications for news casters. We should bring the news back, and use Davids tower
They did one news cast in December or so, but the Mc Cities New quickly disappeared from the server. If this were to be started up again there would have to be some effort of putting together the news teams and fixing it all up to run. It's all about dedication and if people stuck with it. However, staff are busy at all times (I assume haha), so this could be a shortage of staff members to work on it and get it running.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
They did one news cast in December or so, but the Mc Cities New quickly disappeared from the server. If this were to be started up again there would have to be some effort of putting together the news teams and fixing it all up to run. It's all about dedication and if people stuck with it. However, staff are busy at all times (I assume haha), so this could be a shortage of staff members to work on it and get it running.
True

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Didnt David have a News Building, and he was asking for applications for news casters. We should bring the news back, and use Davids tower
I was in the news group he made but unfortunately he never acted upon it and left the server. I have my own news now but its not going to be online voice recording like davids... Or in any way similar to Davids.

Reactions: Trump15024