Change Stone and Cobble at Shop to Bulk

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
It would be really great if instead of having to buy 1 cobble each and standing there for 10 minutes buying a few stacks of cobble, we could just buy it for a stack or half a stack each for whatever price. When do you ever have to buy one cobble? Please add this.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
It would be really great if instead of having to buy 1 cobble each and standing there for 10 minutes buying a few stacks of cobble, we could just buy it for a stack or half a stack each for whatever price. When do you ever have to buy one cobble? Please add this.
So true

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Yeah and just like a mental thing: it would also make me feel like I'm not spending as much money lol. Though, it was also be tremendously helpful!

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Yeah and just like a mental thing: it would also make me feel like I'm not spending as much money lol. Though, it was also be tremendously helpful!
When you buy in bulk your screen doesnt get spammed with 200 of "You bought 1 cobblestone for 5" Message

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
Maybe add a warp bulk below the shop, where you can buy and sell commonly used items in bulk like farming items, ores, blocks, ect? it would be nice to not have to wait half an hour to get an inventory of cobble.

D

Deleted member 832

Maybe add a warp bulk below the shop, where you can buy and sell commonly used items in bulk like farming items, ores, blocks, ect? it would be nice to not have to wait half an hour to get an inventory of cobble.
There's already something going on under shop. But it's a good suggestion

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Yeah maybe instead of under the shop, you and shift click it and get a stack full

RemoteFX

Apr 8, 2016
A bulk sell sign for items that are used to "farm" money such as carrot sugar cane etc would be a good idea since holding right click is just time consuming. And if automatic farms are disallowed then there is no need for the long sell times.

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
TO be honest I want both.

bennyhendrick10

Dec 30, 2014
England
This bulk shop can maybe have lower prices for each item. For example if you sell 1 cobble for 1$ in normal shop you can sell 1 stack for 55$. Makes it so that farms aren't as effective.

RemoteFX

Apr 8, 2016
This bulk shop can maybe have lower prices for each item. For example if you sell 1 cobble for 1$ in normal shop you can sell 1 stack for 55$. Makes it so that farms aren't as effective.
That basically means you earn more money just because you can sit there and hold a button, although a good concept I dont think it should be used for such low amounts like 1 stack and if it did not so drastic.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
That basically means you earn more money just because you can sit there and hold a button, although a good concept I dont think it should be used for such low amounts like 1 stack and if it did not so drastic.
Yeah no it should be balanced selling. I mean someone can just put a weight on their mouse and just hold right click on the sign and make money.

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Yes i agree great pro. Ur suggestions are so valuble! :D