Chest shop ID bug

T

Trump15024

Username: Trump15024

What were you doing before this happened: I was helping customers at Apple

Bug: Basically when I went to my Apple store in Cayman plot13 I was showing people around and helping them buy enchanted books and they said my chest shops were out of stock so i checked and they were full of the items. I then checked to make sure I put in the right ID on the sign and it was correct. I then got the item info from the books and it had changed. I dont know why its changing. Thanks

Reactions: Powerfull
D

Deleted member 832

Username: Trump15024

What were you doing before this happened: I was helping customers at Apple

Bug: Basically when I went to my Apple store in Cayman plot13 I was showing people around and helping them buy enchanted books and they said my chest shops were out of stock so i checked and they were full of the items. I then checked to make sure I put in the right ID on the sign and it was correct. I then got the item info from the books and it had changed. I dont know why its changing. Thanks
I’m having problems as well. I can’t access chest shop chests on worldguard plots

Reactions: Trump15024

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Same thing happened to me. All that happened is that the /iteminfo ID’s changed /updated. You just have to remake the chest shop with its new id

T

Trump15024

@nibble this happened again today idk if this is a bug or is this what its suppose to do but there all item id's changed again so all the old chest shops don't work anymore D:

Reactions: Powerfull