Christmas ideaaaass

HEYY ITS CHRISTMAS NEXT MONTH
45 days to be exact in my time zone
So here are some ideas:
1. A Christmas calendar! Maybe everyone you log on, a Christmas Calender appears with the day on it and it gives u cool stuff like pet cats HEHE. ORR a cal set could be something you can buy from the shop. You wouldn’t be able to open the days that have already been opened.
2. Santa’s grotto!! Someone dresses up as Santa in a Christmas grotto, and everyone has to line up to sit on his lap and say what u want for Christmas, then he gives u a present!!
3. A Christmas fair with rides, games, stalls etc. A player could rent out a table for a stall when the fair is on :D
4. Christmas ball!! This would be so cool :D Leggo danceeeeee
Yaaaaayyyy
THANNKS for reading <3
CHRISTMAS IS COMINGG
Oh and @Izzie can we put on a Christmas play XD

T

Trump15024

So here are some ideas:
1. A Christmas calendar! Maybe everyone you log on, a Christmas Calender appears with the day on it and it gives u cool stuff like pet cats HEHE. ORR a cal set could be something you can buy from the shop. You wouldn’t be able to open the days that have already been opened.
2. Santa’s grotto!! Someone dresses up as Santa in a Christmas grotto, and everyone has to line up to sit on his lap and say what u want for Christmas, then he gives u a present!!
3. A Christmas fair with rides, games, stalls etc. A player could rent out a table for a stall when the fair is on :D
Yaaaaayyyy
THANNKS for reading <3
CHRISTMAS IS COMINGG
@nibble i call being Santa

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
So here are some ideas:
Yaaaaayyyy
THANNKS for reading <3
CHRISTMAS IS COMINGG
I love these ideas~

Maybe a huge Christmas drop party, too.

Reactions: Fiirena