Citizens able to regain lost reputation

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
I'm not per-say a criminal, unless you look at my /rep which is -80 because i showed 2 different cops a magic trick, I sat in the iron door at the bank, I was arrested after robbing the bank (even though I escaped the cops and was in the university), I did attempt to rob the bank, I was released from jail from attempting to rob the bank and was tped back behind the counter where a cop was camping me and arrested me, showed a cop the way into the vault and was arrested because i helped them?, and murdered a few people. Please create a way for citizens to get back to 0 rep by doing something for the community, so if people have a change of heart they can become cops.

TheGlory135

Mar 2, 2017
I'm not per-say a criminal, unless you look at my /rep which is -80 because i showed 2 different cops a magic trick, I sat in the iron door at the bank, I was arrested after robbing the bank (even though I escaped the cops and was in the university), I did attempt to rob the bank, I was released from jail from attempting to rob the bank and was tped back behind the counter where a cop was camping me and arrested me, showed a cop the way into the vault and was arrested because i helped them?, and murdered a few people. Please create a way for citizens to get back to 0 rep by doing something for the community, so if people have a change of heart they can become cops.
Well /rep doesn't have everything to do with becoming a cop. Sure it has an effect, but I had -10 and was accepted.