City of Runnerboro Official website (Hiring multiple people, Free houses, Plans)

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
Below is the Link to the official website for the City of Runnerboro.
You will find the following pages;
Home
About (History)
Government Job postings (updated daily)
Department of Justice
Department of Health Services
Department of Transportation
Department of Law Enforcement
Department of Parks and Recreation
Current plans
Runnerboro Housing Authority (Low income houses/Free)
Runnerboro Armed Forces (Army, Marines, AirForce)
Runnerboro BAR Association

It's important to know that the Government job postings are updated daily.
The Department of Justice handles court cases whether or not you live in Runnerboro in a way that TV judges do it, so admins don't minge.
The Department of Health includes health inspections.
The Department of Transportation deals with Road creation and safety, find out how you can get a road named after you, or a name of your choice!
Department of Law Enforcement deals with investigations and crime
Department of Parks and Recreation is about recreational activities and parks
Current plans lists what is currently being planned by the Government
Runnerboro housing Authority gives money to residents who can't afford it, to live in Runnerboro
Runnerboro Armed Forces is the Runnerboro Military
Runnerboro BAR Association includes the BAR Exam to become a lawyer or judge for the City of Runnerboro. If you don't live in Runnerboro, having a BAR Cert. can benefit your practice.

Link: http://runnerborogov.weebly.com/

The website is not completely done yet and may have bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trump15024
T

Trump15024

I would like to say that my administration in Runnerboro is doing our very best do keep Runnerboro what wonderful city it is.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Home
About (History)
Department of Justice
Current plans

The Department of Justice handles court cases whether or not you live in Runnerboro in a way that TV judges do it, so admins don't minge.
The Department of Transportation deals with Road creation and safety, find out how you can get a road named after you, or a name of your choice!
Runnerboro housing Authority gives money to residents who can't afford it, to live in Runnerboro
Runnerboro BAR Association includes the BAR Exam to become a lawyer or judge for the City of Runnerboro. If you don't live in Runnerboro, having a BAR Cert. can benefit your practice.

Gabriel, Ciel already told u that there is no police force for only runnerboro allowed, so why did u carry on with it?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Gabriel, Ciel already told u that there is no police force for only runnerboro allowed, so why did u carry on with it?
True true but, u forgot to point out that eatsmith is the one who said it this time and not Gabriel

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Home
About (History)
Department of Justice
Current plans

The website is really nice. And lol I want a cheap house/plot or a cheap plot so I can build for players there I guess....

T

Trump15024

@cp42 Me, Eatsmith, and Pigpuns are running a city atm and we use the McCities police force to cut down on crime.

T

Trump15024

And I would like to clear up for staff who reads this there is no Runnerboro police that has power above McCities police we don't even have police.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
And I would like to clear up for staff who reads this there is no Runnerboro police that has power above McCities police we don't even have police.
Ok Gabriel that clears it up- I thought eatsmith was saying there was a police force for runnerboro only.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Police force kills. Admins won't have their usual hiss fit if it's PvP.
Well, its more of a vigilante group in the eyes of mccities, but in the eyes of runnerboro, its legal for their police force or whatever to kill. This would be fun lol, tho it pvp on in runnerboro

Callwarrior

Jul 24, 2017
Sounds like a creative idea. I don't like creative ideas. (Pessimist)
Where will you generate profits from? Sounds almost as bad of an idea as that brothel that dares to call itself an island. "Bunny island" *shivers*

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
Where will you generate profits from? Sounds almost as bad of an idea as that brothel that dares to call itself an island. "Bunny island" *shivers*
No need for profit w/ a city that can and has brought 500k a day with no issue.

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
:/ I'm not getting rid of profits.. I'm still going to sell a ton of plots and have my profits already calculated. I won't be selling the Main Street buildings, that I have built myself, in fear that they will be griefed... you're welcome to tour the island and see all the shops (that generate profit) when it's done.

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
:/ I'm not getting rid of profits.. I'm still going to sell a ton of plots and have my profits already calculated. I won't be selling the Main Street buildings, that I have built myself, in fear that they will be griefed... you're welcome to tour the island and see all the shops (that generate profit) when it's done.
how much would it be to buy a plot on your island to develop?

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
Shes not really selling plots, but pre build propertys as she wants all the buildings to match a certain style
I mean, I can build to fit a style and if she's like nah thats not okay I'll change it. I'm cool with working with a design objective. I go to school to design toys and have worked designing their little vinyl figures. If anything y'all should let me try :)