City suggestions!

Hello random people!!

I have some suggestions that MAY or may not make the server better :D
1. Sit exams in school for some jobs. Maybe once a week or something, the principal holds an exam in school for maybe one or two jobs?
2. A writer as a job? Writers could write books for a library, and they could get taken out for a certain amount of time before automatically going back to the library?
3. A /warp zoo! A zoo would be pretty cool, there could be a gift shop and stuff. Also a zookeeper job would be cool, so the player who brings more animals in, feeds them and stuff. Also if there WERE exams held in school, a zookeeper one would be good :D
4. A graveyard!
Thanks for reading!

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
Hello random people!!

1. Sit exams in school for some jobs. Maybe once a week or something, the principal holds an exam in school for maybe one or two jobs?
2. A writer as a job? Writers could write books for a library, and they could get taken out for a certain amount of time before automatically going back to the library?
3. A /warp zoo! A zoo would be pretty cool, there could be a gift shop and stuff. Also a zookeeper job would be cool, so the player who brings more animals in, feeds them and stuff. Also if there WERE exams held in school, a zookeeper one would be good :D
4. A graveyard!
Thanks for reading!
'A graveyard'
As dark as it sounds, I kind of like that idea. Like, for each player that leaves, we make a new gravestone in memory of them or somethin'.. And a /warp zoo would sound fun and could be related to the school for field trips ;^)

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Hello random people!!

4. A graveyard!
Thanks for reading!
I like the zoo...

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Hello random people!!

4. A graveyard!
Thanks for reading!
I remember about 2 years ago there was a grave yard for all of the banned players.