Clothes

Nov 27, 2016
So... What if MCCITIES got Clothes?

I'm not sure if there is a clothes plug-in but if there is, it would be awesome!

This could benefit players, people could start clothing stores.

It could also make the server realistic. This plug-in could go with Theather plays as well, Player's can create costumes that go with the play.

Please let me know if you like this! If you don't, plz don't kill me :)

Reactions: Laurel

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
So... What if MCCITIES got Clothes?

I'm not sure if there is a clothes plug-in but if there is, it would be awesome!

This could benefit players, people could start clothing stores.

It could also make the server realistic. This plug-in could go with Theather plays as well, Player's can create costumes that go with the play.

Please let me know if you like this! If you don't, plz don't kill me :)
This would be good for slime fun.

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
Clothes can be a thing. To my understanding, a lot of servers have rainbow leather armour which cycles through all the colors. Also similar to how there are wood swords which with special id's come up as a lightsaber exists dyed armour that with a special color pattern brings up a specific texture rather than the projected color. Not only is it very challenging, but hard to find. Good luck, but good suggestion

D

Deleted member 832

Clothes can be a thing. To my understanding, a lot of servers have rainbow leather armour which cycles through all the colors. Also similar to how there are wood swords which with special id's come up as a lightsaber exists dyed armour that with a special color pattern brings up a specific texture rather than the projected color. Not only is it very challenging, but hard to find. Good luck, but good suggestion
Tiered armour?

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Clothes would be cool. But I'd barely wear them! I have my armor to wear

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
Clothes would be cool. But I'd barely wear them! I have my armor to wear
lololol so true. But when do you really wear armor in a city. I know a server that has a resource pack that makes armor into special clothing.

D

Deleted member 832

What's just hit me is that most people in minecraft wall about with no clothes on xD