Concerned Father demanding to speak with the server owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eispanther

Nov 2, 2017
Good day.
I come to the forums today incredibly concerned over the integrity of the staff team on this server which my child is proud to call his favourite. While I do not play minecraft, I strictly monitor my son's internet usage- meaning I am behind the computer with him as he learns and plays. I was sent a message this evening which gravely concerned me, for the safety of my child's account and the accounts of many other players here. While the source wishes to remain anonymous, a member of the administrative team who goes by the name of "Kiri" was found on a discord message board offering to sell accounts and ip addresses to those attempting to compromise it, confiscated by utilizing his powers as server owner. Now, I wish not to jump to conclusions and I am a reasonable man, however I do demand to speak to the owner with equity about it before going any further. In my opinion (and I am sure in the opinions of many parents), account theft and extortion is truly immoral and not something our children should be exposed to, hence the reason for this post. Now, to the owner who has been accused of this, as I have previously stated I wish to not jump to conclusions, however this evidence is quite compelling. If I am not able to speak with the owner with equity about the issue or this post is removed, I will be filing a lawsuit against the members of the administrative team and the server itself. As a Father, I work hard for my son to be able to enjoy things such as video games, and it is a true shame that I should be afflicted with the concern of my son being upset about something which he truly enjoys. This should not be then compromised by the likes of a server owner (generally stating, not fully accusing the staff team). Aside from this, I have found the staff on this server to be quite helpful and kind, and I believe they truly have good intentions. However in regards to this situation, it shall be dealt with by myself and the owner or the judge and the jury. Thank you.

John Meyers

Eispanther

Nov 2, 2017
I was sent this last one a couple minutes ago, I am not sure the context of it but I believe he is saying he wishes to flood some users.

Eispanther

Nov 2, 2017
Additional evidence (reported to have compromised a players account and destroyed their personal server, a felony: see killerb, compromised account)

Last edited by a moderator:

Eispanther

Nov 2, 2017
Dood there is alot of fake news right now!

Thinking if this is legit or nah xD
It is truly at the discretion of the person, I myself do not know if this is true or not. However as an adult, I'd like to speak with the owner of equity before I take any action.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
What a joke. Why don't you show us the discord discriminator tag on the first screenshot in a more proper way?

Not sure how I'm doing anything bad on the third screenshot when I was merely explaining what an ip was and warned the guy to not go on your server because one of your members spread people's ip?

Funny you are willing to go this low, making fake accounts to create fake evidence. Only further proves my point that rumors you spread are completely false.

Maybe use a vpn next time you make a fake post like this, acfuffy? Surely you wouldn't come on your real ip when I supposedly sell people's ip, right?

Learn to play fairly, not attempt to bring down other servers to get yours up. That's petty.

Last edited:

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
What a joke. Why don't you show us the discord discriminator tag on the first screenshot in a more proper way?

Not sure how I'm doing anything bad on the third screenshot when I was merely explaining what an ip was and warned the guy to not go on your server because one of your members spread people's ip?

Funny you are willing to go this low, making fake accounts to create fake evidence. Only further proves my point that rumors you spread are completely false.

Maybe use a vpn next time you make a fake post like this, acfuffy? Surely you wouldn't come on your real ip when I supposedly sell people's ip, right?

Learn to play fairly, not attempt to bring down other servers to get yours up. That's petty.
o_O if that's tru it explains a ton

Status
Not open for further replies.