Concerns about /getpos and Police Force

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
So about 5-10 minutes ago, a certain Sr. Police *cough* found out I had a wild base, and after spam tping me, joked that he had used /getpos to see where it was.

I really dont know if he did or not, but it concerns me that they could use it to find wild bases with valuable items in them. There are abusive police. We can't just ignore that. Sometime, some police officer is going to be tempted and is going to abuse their abilities. That's going to happen.

So, please, for the security of the wild, implement some sort of system to block police from seeing people's coordinates in wild.

Especially since the police could go to your wild base and kill you, causing you to lose all your items.

Reactions: Jo3512

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
By the way, not saying ALL police are corrupt, but people can obviously have their friend write an application and be accepted, then abuse.

D

Deleted member 832

Hear Hear!!! I have a wild base, this should be stopped, IMMEDIATELY. There are always going to be abusers.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I refrain from building anything in the wild because of this reason. When i build something in the wild i always think, "This is going to get griefed."
And, if a person who did crime is hiding in his wild base from the police, they can still do /getpos. but instead of jailing they will most likely kill the player. I agree with andesine this should be fixed!

D

Deleted member 832

I refrain from building anything in the wild because of this reason. When i build something in the wild i always think, "This is going to get griefed."
And, if a person who did crime is hiding in his wild base from the police, they can still do /getpos. but instead of jailing they will most likely kill the player. I agree with andesine this should be fixed!
I have a wild base around 50-70k blocks out, it's been standing for six months and people even know about it. I wouldn't stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.