Cool ideas for staff

T

Trump15024

Here are some more fun ideas I have thought of:

Furniture plugin- this could include stuff like chairs, tables, cabinets, blinds, curtains, lamps, lights and other cool stuff.

Skateboards- This would be really cool as another type of vehicle that we can skate board!!

Mail Boxes- At our houses wouldn't be cool if we had mail boxes for people to delivers us mail or even a mailing service or a post office.

Guns- I think there should be more gun updates like upgrades to our guns.

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
First, already existed, but caused to much lag because a ton of armor stands does that.

Second, just.... why?

Third, whats the use, everyone has /mail

Fourth, honestly only noobs use guns except for the Gauss on occasions.
^

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I can see how these ideas may be appealing to some, but like TheDiamondTiger said, most would not serve a very useful purpose or just be a nuisance to the server. My main concern is why would this only be limited to staff ? This type of stuff would be good for new jobs and the general server. If this was just for staff, many players applying for helper would probably not care about the 'helping role' and more of the cool stuff you get.

I personally think mailboxes would be cool and that new jobs could be created for it, but /mail is way more efficient. The main use I could see for this is to send items. You could 'package up' things, and then someone or a new job would have to distribute the mail. Not bad ideas though !

T

Trump15024

First, already existed, but caused to much lag because a ton of armor stands does that.

Second, just.... why?

Third, whats the use, everyone has /mail

Fourth, honestly only noobs use guns except for the Gauss on occasions.
1. Maybe there could be improvements done

2. Because skateboards could be a cool additional vehicle or in that nature

3. Yes guns are not used that much but if they are made better that is why I said that or new additions to the gun line up

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Here are some more fun ideas I have thought of:

Furniture plugin- this could include stuff like chairs, tables, cabinets, blinds, curtains, lamps, lights and other cool stuff.

Skateboards- This would be really cool as another type of vehicle that we can skate board!!

Mail Boxes- At our houses wouldn't be cool if we had mail boxes for people to delivers us mail or even a mailing service or a post office.

Guns- I think there should be more gun updates like upgrades to our guns.
SkateBoards: A cheaper option for a vehicle, could have purpose.
Mail Boxes: Completely pointless.
Guns: This is something that should be added, I believe we could use more types of guns. (I only use guns to troll or for mass mob killing.)

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

SkateBoards: A cheaper option for a vehicle, could have purpose.
Mail Boxes: Completely pointless.
Guns: This is something that should be added, I believe we could use more types of guns. (I only use guns to troll or for mass mob killing.)
Thanks for your opinion

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I don't think we need more Guns as I hate those gun spams from peeps especiall gauss

Reactions: Bleach