Copying ttyltammy's Store

xX_SassyCats_xx

Aug 1, 2017
First of all ttyltammy opened a cute cafe (Toast Cafe). Feynman2 came and got behide the counter and would not get out tammy banned him from the store. Second feynman came back with a diffrent username (russel_paradox) and tried to order. One of the other employees found him out and added his banned his other username. Third he made a copy of toasty cafe called t0asty coffeehouse. Some people spotted him and said its just a cheap not off of Toasty Cafe and it is.
I want feynman2 or russel_paradox to be sued 7k. For harassment, copy rights, and disrespecting other players on the server such as me, ttyltammy, and xXNaomiPlaysXx. Please take in to consideration that he comes to the store a lot and harasses employees of toasty cafe.

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
First of all ttyltammy opened a cute cafe (Toast Cafe). Feynman2 came and got behide the counter and would not get out tammy banned him from the store. Second feynman came back with a diffrent username (russel_paradox) and tried to order. One of the other employees found him out and added his banned his other username. Third he made a copy of toasty cafe called t0asty coffeehouse. Some people spotted him and said its just a cheap not off of Toasty Cafe and it is.
I want feynman2 or russel_paradox to be sued 7k. For harassment, copy rights, and disrespecting other players on the server such as me, ttyltammy, and xXNaomiPlaysXx. Please take in to consideration that he comes to the store a lot and harasses employees of toasty cafe.
Just to say, if you come right now, He's standing outside of the cafe, and frequently comes in.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
The name has been changed too much for you to claim anything on copyright but the rest is solid, you do need evidence though. But I guess I am evidence as I saw THE WHOLE THING

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Well if we actually bring common sense in here and not all political law and stuff.
He did that on purpose knowing to make tammy pissed and make people go to, his store.
Oh yeah btw, I can try to get you a plot on my island for a cafe cus I got a resto guy here, he gives me 50% off but I need more food stalls. And if its in my island, He cant attack you as one he cant stay in the road of my island and two he cant stay in the cafe. And 3 he would take a while to go find my island. So yeah pretty much can give you a good spot. Ill just pull out one of the plots on my island if ever. Start a convo with me if you want one. I might give the plot for free. As long as no SELLING THE PLOT and 2 I get somewhat of a discount when I shop there.

Reactions: Powerfull

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Court cases aren't really actually responded to. Just saying. I made one months ago not one response.