Case Closed Court Case Against @_lowkey_alex_

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDBringmetheFood

May 21, 2017
1.Who am I you accusing @Lowkey_alex_

2. What are your claims/accusations: My stuff was stolen, after my door was locked. I was with @Najlab3 at the time because we were moving things to a new plot/ house she was in a discord call with me that same day I told her I couldn't play for long cause I was going to go out with a friend. And I have proof of that too. But when @Najlab3 and I were moving things we unlocked my all my chests that were in my room, but we locked my room right before going to the new house and transferring things over. But as I was about to leave she told me lock your doors, so nothing gets taken up.But today I came back to my room being open, and my stuff was completely gone. I request 150k from @Lowkey_alex_ and my stuff back.

3. Any additional proof you can provide us?

@Marshmallowsmalk will post evidence in the following comments. My door was locked at the time too. @Najlab3 was aware my door was closed too,before I left for the day.

Najlab3

May 19, 2017
Yes I know for a fact she locked the door because I needed to go back to get more stuff so we can move onto my new plot sre9 but it was locked. Marshmallowsmalk did say the door was locked so how did he get in her room?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
1.Who am I you accusing @Lowkey_alex_

2. What are your claims/accusations: My stuff was stolen, after my door was locked. I was with @Najlab3 at the time because we were moving things to a new plot/ house she was in a discord call with me that same day I told her I couldn't play for long cause I was going to go out with a friend. And I have proof of that too. But when @Najlab3 and I were moving things we unlocked my all my chests that were in my room, but we locked my room right before going to the new house and transferring things over. But as I was about to leave she told me lock your doors, so nothing gets taken up.But today I came back to my room being open, and my stuff was completely gone. I request 150k from @Lowkey_alex_ and my stuff back.

3. Any additional proof you can provide us?

@Marshmallowsmalk will post evidence in the following comments. My door was locked at the time too. @Najlab3 was aware my door was closed too,before I left for the day.
He got through the window or when the door was open he got it. Technically you should have lock your chests and just add najlab3 to the house so you and she can open the chests.

Najlab3

May 19, 2017
He got through the window or when the door was open he got it. Technically you should have lock your chests and just add najlab3 to the house so you and she can open the chests.

Im owner of the house
and all doors were locked so he glitched in which is bannable

xDBringmetheFood

May 21, 2017
But the thing is even if that window was open he could not have been in my room. My door was locked? Plus there was a brief explanation why my chests were open..

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Im owner of the house
and all doors were locked so he glitched in which is bannable
Well i guess so but, still you could have locked the chest like i said and add both of your names

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
You can keep your chests locked, even if you are going to move. Locking doors is not enough, remember people could have logged off in the room, come back online and see all those chests without locks.

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.