Court case against dwimmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraziKid312

Dec 7, 2018
Who are you accusing? Dwimmer and the hole police force
2. What are your claims/accusations? Dwimmer arrested me and he didn't gave my spooky back! and the police force does nothing
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? i dont have it

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Hello,
First of all i would like to let you know that you’re only allowed to make one court case at a time.

Secondly, police dont have commands/permission to take items from your inventory. All we can do is look at them under proper reason of suspicion.

Finally, i am not aware of the remainder of the case so i will leave that to @Dwimmer to justify.

T

Trump15024

Until upper staff can comment: You are only allowed to make one case per week. It sounds like when Dwimmer arrested you the jailing system recognized the spooky stick which is a *** (that is not a bad word btw <----) in your inventory as a smoking pipe and it went into Dwimmer inventory. I suggest messaging the arresting officer and asking them if they have the item and if not making a bug report.

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
I would like to state @CraziKid312 it is not our fault if we take ur spooky, what happens is when we jail u it thinks its a gold pipe and gives it to us. We then without knowing its a spooky exit duty so its destroyed or put it in a drug locker. So i would just advise not to use spookys when theres a chance you might get jailed. Also if u do make sure to tell us as soon as ur jailed

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
well if you can confirm getting a spooky stick from him? Or if @CraziKid312 has proof having the spooky stick, he can get the item refunded due to the bug.

Saying it's his own fault is honestly a lie, though if this courtcase is stopped and no action is taken, be sure to make a Bug Report in the right section.

Using an item should never be someone's own fault.
So yeah it's a bug, and it's the players, but also the officer's job to check if the spooky stick is gone.

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
I would like to state @CraziKid312 it is not our fault if we take ur spooky, what happens is when we jail u it thinks its a gold pipe and gives it to us. We then without knowing its a spooky exit duty so its destroyed or put it in a drug locker. So i would just advise not to use spookys when theres a chance you might get jailed. Also if u do make sure to tell us as soon as ur jailed
Actually it kinda is your fault, when you jail someone and get their items, u should check what they are, that's probably one of the basics, also if you exit duty and destroy the spooky, isn't it kinda your responsibility. Just pointing it out, when RobotKenny destroyed 2704Patrick's spooky, he immediately assumed responsibility for it and is trying to get it back, I'd say that's the role model for a police officer.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
If the spoopy or spooky thing was taken because it was recognized as a wooden or golden “***” then it should be returned because when arrested all these wooden or golden “***” items are immediately sent to your inventory. As stated by a former minister, any hat or item that was wrongly taken because of an arrest should be surrendered back. Its also wrong to fully place the blame on Dwimmer since Its not his fault the item went to him and he was also confused to why this happened. I feel like the error mostly came on server side, knowing that a wooden or golden “***” is an item that would be sent to the cops inventory when arrested, this item made for halloween should not have used this type of item as the base item. I think if anything it could be considerd as either the server side fault or the player. Dwimmer is a senior cop and I would pressume he would know what should have been done.

I cannot clarify or testify any of the claims since I was not present but to any staff reading this, perhaps the Halloween item this year that is a wooden or golden “***” can be switched in for another item that is exactly like it with the base item not being something that would easily be jailed for.

Sorry for commenting but I hope my input places a better understanding in the situation.

The three * also means the item is used for farming and starts with a letter “h” and ends with an “e” and has an “o” inbetween.

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
Actually it kinda is your fault, when you jail someone and get their items, u should check what they are, that's probably one of the basics, also if you exit duty and destroy the spooky, isn't it kinda your responsibility. Just pointing it out, when RobotKenny destroyed 2704Patrick's spooky, he immediately assumed responsibility for it and is trying to get it back, I'd say that's the role model for a police officer.
Alright sorry then. Anyway i got @CraziKid312 a spooky hours ago so this court case is finished. Staff pls lock the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.