Court case against Enderport for stealing 20k multi tool

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
1. Enderport, Impossibrue

2. So I bought a 20k Multi tool from Sundae22 and I asked enderport if i could use his charging bench and said sure so i /tpa to him and then when i put it in the bench he took it out he then let impossibrue who accused me of taking his he tpa and came so he was involved to.

3. I have screenshots of all of this he even admits ours now.
Also you act like I planned this, I was having fun helping serve justice with my other friends such as The_King_Sam and XxXRecon. Also I tped to EnderPort since he msged me tpa to me and then I thought the VI Tool u had trump was mine so I accused u. .-. I didnt accuse u then tpa that makes me look like I setted it up. Man I knew it you are a person who poste this.

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
I didn't assume you were there shooting me helping enderport
When I came u shot at me with a rifle a few times also i did not use my gun at all I used a light saber grandma stick and a katana. Also accusing me of stealing and I said steal what. Also I wasnt even there when ur multi tool was taken. So u cant accuse me of stealing when I wasnt even there.

T

Trump15024

When I came u shot at me with a rifle a few times also i did not use my gun at all I used a light saber grandma stick and a katana. Also accusing me of stealing and I said steal what. Also I wasnt even there when ur multi tool was taken. So u cant accuse me of stealing when I wasnt even there.
OK then i am sorry i did not know enderport lied to you about me

T

Trump15024

So, you knew I wasnt their when ur multi tool got stolen. Pretty much u wanted me punished for no reason rrly.
No Enderport /tpa u and then you said to me caught you red handed what is that suppose to mean?

T

Trump15024

I hope a staff member looks over this because this is ridiculous Enderport.