Case Closed Court case against MagicalPanguin and SilverNinja_

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraziKid312

Dec 7, 2018
Who are you accusing? MagicalPanguin And SilverNinja
2. What are your claims/accusations? They are killing Alex_the_cool_11 and me because they don't want us to stop criminality and they won't stop
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
2018-12-20_21.20.56.png

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Hello,
You cant sue people for killing you. Unless it was a tp kill. If you wish not to be killed dont go into pvp zones. Finally if you want the person to stop, ask a officer online to arrest for the murders.

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
Not to interrupt anything here, but if you venture into a pvp-enabled zone then there's nothing stopping other players from killing you, unless you're in a gang with another player or group of players in which case they can't attack you but other players still can. I'd recommend doing what Lava said and don't generally go into pvp-enabled zone if you don't want to be attacked and killed constantly (some good armour and a good weapon would help you fight back too :) )

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
if they constantly kill you in your house it can be seen as harassement, otherwise no rule or moral code is broken. If this however is the case, be sure to take screenshots of it happening multiple times and report the players in the "Report a Player" section of the forums.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hello,
You cant sue people for killing you. Unless it was a tp kill. If you wish not to be killed dont go into pvp zones. Finally if you want the person to stop, ask a officer online to arrest for the murders.
Just to clarify tp kill should be reported not sued for.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
if they constantly kill you in your house it can be seen as harassement, otherwise no rule or moral code is broken. If this however is the case, be sure to take screenshots of it happening multiple times and report the players in the "Report a Player" section of the forums.
Actually no the alternative to that is to ask staff to turn off pvp in ur plot.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Actually no the alternative to that is to ask staff to turn off pvp in ur plot.
Actually thats a pretty good point, if you get bugged and insecure about people killing you in your house, pvp off is a good solution rather than stacking senseless reports of things that could have easily been solved.

Reactions: LavaFlake

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Well, We are gonna keep on protesting against criminality! together we can make Mccities Great AGain!
Criminality is a part of the server. It cant and wont be removed. Its a fun aspect. Also there would be no use of cops without criminals. Finally without criminiality there would be no use of the gang plug in, mythic plugin or the pvp plugin. There are ways u can avoid criminality like not leaving pvp safe zones, Turning off pvp in your plots etc.

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
Criminality is a part of the server. It cant and wont be removed. Its a fun aspect. Also there would be no use of cops without criminals. Finally without criminiality there would be no use of the gang plug in, mythic plugin or the pvp plugin. There are ways u can avoid criminality like not leaving pvp safe zones, Turning off pvp in your plots etc.
Well, Lavaflake, Noble Democrats want to keep Mccities realistic. In real Life police and politicians don't promote crime, instead they fight against it. Second of all, the Noble Democrats want to create new jobs for the police force, while keeping the police force. We want to give the chance for Officers to mroe easily become workers in the Court (such as lawyers, procurators, judges etc), and also we wanna create a prison system for criminals, where the police can be employees, security guards, chefs, and wardens. The prison hsould be corresponding to human rights and basic needs, but no luxury should be added. Also Crime and Police Engineering is another job we could add. Great?

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Well, Lavaflake, Noble Democrats want to keep Mccities realistic. In real Life police and politicians don't promote crime, instead they fight against it. Second of all, the Noble Democrats want to create new jobs for the police force, while keeping the police force. We want to give the chance for Officers to mroe easily become workers in the Court (such as lawyers, procurators, judges etc), and also we wanna create a prison system for criminals, where the police can be employees, security guards, chefs, and wardens. The prison hsould be corresponding to human rights and basic needs, but no luxury should be added. Also Crime and Police Engineering is another job we could add. Great?
To what extent are u fighting criminality. You surely wont be able to get rid of it as its a part of the server. As for jail, there is already a jail. For the new jobs, it would require a new plugin to be made and added which is highly unlikely. Gotta be realistic here.

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
To what extent are u fighting criminality. You surely wont be able to get rid of it as its a part of the server. As for jail, there is already a jail. For the new jobs, it would require a new plugin to be made and added which is highly unlikely. Gotta be realistic here.
Yes I am realistic. First criminals will go to jail (custody), then they will be sued in the Court. The Court will have a debate between lawyers and procurators, which determine the punishment. And Lavaflake, there can be created plugins, because there are already Courts in both Cayman City, Golden Oaks, Blumont, and even Runnerboro Island. And the majority of the toxic players in thsi server (that don't follow server rules) are criminals. Criminals are potential terrorists

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
@Allex normally i love evryones ideas and suggestions. I love seing the way they view the server. But this is just ridiculous. The server is ROLEPLAY. People come here so they CAN be a criminal

As for your job ideas. We have police! Which is perfect the way it is. We have the court. Your idea alsoo is too time consuming. We cant hold someone in jail until a court case is over. Also its so much easier to use the forums court then the ones in the city. You can use those for frun with fake cases! Also the majority of the server is not criminals. Crime has died a lot recently.
And lastly, the server crims are not freaken terroists theyy are here just to have fun like you and me! Pvp is big part of lots of survival servers which is why we have mythics to make pvp better. So sorrry for sounding rude but no pvp and criminals is stupid and although you may not like it, others do and you have to accept that. Go ahead make a pvp free server but pls dont make silly attempts to make this one.

Thx
(Also we should not be discussing this here so staff pls lock the thread)

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
Well, this server is a roleplay, so that means that I have the right to express my opinions, cause we have freedom of speech here. If you don't respect it, leave. @Dwimmer

T

Trump15024

Please refrain from commenting on court cases you are not involved in. ;)

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Well, this server is a roleplay, so that means that I have the right to express my opinions, cause we have freedom of speech here. If you don't respect it, leave. @Dwimmer
actually I think that being forced to leave would be against his constitutional rights if u wanna play that game

Status
Not open for further replies.