Custom Plot

lukeblaster9

Aug 5, 2017
Howdy I was interested in buying a 50x50 plot, as I would like to build the Coca Cola Bottling Company's building that used to be in my town on mccities and use it to bottle my Cane Cola. Thanks!

Btw, how much would this cost?

lukeblaster9

Aug 5, 2017
I would also like to mention that if I got the plot, it would be strictly used for that building, the dimensions are 34x13 and the height of one section of the building is 19 then 21 blocks down the side it drops of and for 13 blocks or is around 7 or 8 tall, and it would have an overhang and I would like to do some landscaping around it so I would need the plot a little bigger than the building, and 50x50 isn't to much more, and just seems like a generic number, but if it is easier and cheaper then I would like maybe 40x40 or something or maybe 17x38 so it just comes out 2 blocks on every side, anyways I would also like to say if I did get this plot, I would never sell it, so I am not profiting fr9m owning this other than the fact Cane Cola will produce our drinks there and distribute them. Thanks!

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
@lukeblaster9 Next time, please post this in the 'market place' section of the forums.

@staff maybe this post can be moved?

Luke, 50x50 plots are probably worth around 250k+ now xd. I'll try and see what I can find, but I don't think it will be easy to get a plot that large.

lukeblaster9

Aug 5, 2017
@lukeblaster9 Next time, please post this in the 'market place' section of the forums.

@staff maybe this post can be moved?

Luke, 50x50 plots are probably worth around 250k+ now xd. I'll try and see what I can find, but I don't think it will be easy to get a plot that large.
Ok thanks, it doesn't have to be 50x50 just a very generic size, the building is 34x13 and I would want it to extend about 4 blocks on each side of the building for land scaping and a sidewalk so about 42x21 or if there is already sidewalks just extend 2 on each side making it 38x17 thanks for your help purple, I appreciate you trying to help me and my company, and sorry, didn't realize this went in that forum section .