Accepted DarkEmeraldXD's Teacher Application

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
1. What is your Minecraft username: My minecraft username is DarkEmerald but my nickname is PeggySchuyler

2. What subjects do you want to teach? The subjects i want to teach are: Computer lab, if possible the librarian.

3. What is you rank on the server? I am citizen.

4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class? I would give them a few warnings and then i would get them to the office.

5. Do you have a discord account? My discord is DarkEmeraldXD

6. What timezone are you in? I am in Pacific time zone

7. Why do you want to become a teacher? I wan to be a teacher because when i was at school (in game) i was really interested to see what it would be like as one of the teachers, I find it more fun teaching people things than learning.

8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded. yes I do agree to be a good role model.

Graphic_elf

Graphic_elf
Graphic_elf
Jul 15, 2017
The land in my imagination
thank you for applying you have been accepted as computer lab teacher I will start a convo and give you a link to a discord chat congrats on being accepted you will also be promoted in game

Last edited: