Denied DenViseGris teacher application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DenViseGris

Nov 18, 2016
  • What is your rank on the server? Citizen
  • What is your /ar check time? 6 Days
  • How often can you play on the server? I can play every day with some exceptions( for example my birthday)
  • Why do you want to become a teacher? Because i like the idea of having a school but i think it's a shame that is not open very often(at least Central European time)
  • What do you want to teach? Please include 2-3 topics, in case one of them are already occupied. Maths, German, Religion and History
  • What would you do if a student wasn't behaving during class? I would first give him a warning and if he/she still wasn't behaving i would ask him to leave until the next lesson.
  • Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher, you should be responsible and follow the law. I will follow the law and i have gotten my badroot problem under control.
  • Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching? I think it would be awesome if we had PE class!

Last edited:
Reactions: laggynab and Laurel

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
I think ur will be a great teacher! But only if u dont kill ur students... and I know you like to kill, but Good luck right?

Reactions: laggynab

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
Thank you for applying, I like your ideas but it will be denied because we are looking for a bit more information. My advice -- read the teacher guide one more time :p Re-apply in a week if you like, good luck! {Side Note: PE would be nice, but it would be hard since it's minecraft!}

Reactions: laggynab
Status
Not open for further replies.