Drug Heaven.... But is it really?

Nitrolysis

Jun 22, 2017
As most of you know, you can make a selection of drugs including wine, beer, vodka, cocaine, magic mushrooms and a selection of types of weed but does that really cover everything?

A small addon which I was surprised to not be included in the server anyways was cider. Why not bring apple tree's to the wild and allow the barrel to serve another purpose? All those poor drugs which don't have a purpose in the world of McCities; like ecstasy and meth. I think ecstasy would be awesome because you never know what is inside the pill so you could give ecstasy a variety of effects and one of them is chosen at random when you right click one of the pills? One of them can of course be death :]

Thank you for reading,
I hope you take this even into the smallest of consideration.
/Nitrolysis

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
It seems you don't know what the plugins for each of these are so I'll explain it to you. First off, alcohol is not considered a drug and is from the Brewery plugin. Second, those apple trees in /warp wild are from a plugin called Exotic Gardens which is an addon to Slimefun. Now these are 2 seperate plugins you are trying to connect where there is no basis between them; no hook ins. So this is what can happen; using regular apples, the dev team can create a recipe for it. Another option is to find the exact item information of Exotic Garden apples and use that for the recipe, but that is not really easy.

Next, the 2 drug plugins on this server are Smoking Pipes and a drug plugin with custom recipes. Now to have a drug have random effects you need an rng (random number generator), now from my understanding of most drug plugins is that they don't have one, so usually there is a red pill and a blue pill, and if each of these are separate drugs and each have a certain effect that is always there; then this could work. Lastly, Meth isn't needed because cocaine is already the only stimulant we need.

Finally, @nibble or @Coban , will you please move this to the Suggestions section.