DTP Builders!

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
Welcome to the Application of DTP-Builders!

We are now recruiting new people, we will be give high paying for everyone in the company! Now there is open to apply for it! We look forward to see u

What to expect in payment

When u build a house, you will get 60% of what the house is gonna be selling for, so if ur two people who build a house, you would get 30% each, as the last 40% is gonna be to buy new plots!

---------------

How is it gonna work-

Every player from a Tourist to a Millionaire can order a house, or other things. The builders will build it for them, we also buy plots and build our own Builds, then sell them

--------------

Staff team rn-
Owner: ttyltammy
2nd Owner: ItzDavi
H-builder: PurpleTurkey
Builder: Siren__Zone
Builder: Needed
Leader-Manager: Needed
Manager: Needed
Manager: Needed
Lawyer: Needed
Lawyer: Needed

------

Apply here! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfUcMkgzcLuxwO0w2c5GkGiwkXcuUAiFmd0FPfphOp3Q1u8DQ/viewform

Thanks,

~Tammy <3

Last edited:

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
Once you guys have gotten started please send me some screenshots of your work or show me in game, I have a plot which I might need to hire a building company for

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Once you guys have gotten started please send me some screenshots of your work or show me in game, I have a plot which I might need to hire a building company for
I think we can pretty much build anything needed as if it's a hard/complicated build Davi and I can step in if needed.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I'm considering applying since 2 other arches also work there, and it would be nice to work with a company. I just get so many build requests per day it would be nice to work in a building company.

Reactions: Turkey

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
I'm considering applying since 2 other arches also work there, and it would be nice to work with a company. I just get so many build requests per day it would be nice to work in a building company.
It could be so cool if u joined! Its also fun to work with other arches! xD

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
Okay, I'll get you some!

Attachments

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
I think we can pretty much build anything needed as if it's a hard/complicated build Davi and I can step in if needed.
Everyone can step in any time! It's a team business, just only build if you have perms to (Get them off who is already building :p) :D

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
The Pictures Tammy showed, was a few of the buildings we have done, but literally we can build everything, both we have Tammy and Siren on our team, but also two arches, so if u would like to hire us, we would be happy to make YOUR dream house

Reactions: Laurel

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
I applied!! Oh and the other day ItzDavi asked me about this and i said i was busy moving to LA.... but good news! I got more data so i can get wifi from my phone to my laptop again!! Hooray!! so i will have time!!:p:)

Reactions: Powerfull

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
I applied!! Oh and the other day ItzDavi asked me about this and i said i was busy moving to LA.... but good news! I got more data so i can get wifi from my phone to my laptop again!! Hooray!! so i will have time!!:p:)
That's so great Lauren :D I'll review your app in a few <3

Reactions: Laurel