Duel Wielding.

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
Username: SpeedyCW_
What you were doing before this occurred: Testing duel wielding.
What you've lost (Only if you lost something): Not really anything.

Duel wielding is really glitched and broken. I told Kiri about the bugs when it first came out, but it still hasn't been nerfed or fixed and now more people are discovering them and its becoming like the executioner. I know its probably being fixed right now, but can you disable it until its fixed?

RemoteFX

Apr 8, 2016
Username: SpeedyCW_
What you were doing before this occurred: Testing duel wielding.
What you've lost (Only if you lost something): Not really anything.

Duel wielding is really glitched and broken. I told Kiri about the bugs when it first came out, but it still hasn't been nerfed or fixed and now more people are discovering them and its becoming like the executioner. I know its probably being fixed right now, but can you disable it until its fixed?
The bug/glitch is not quite exectutioner level broken, but yes, after hearing about it tested it with _Ender09_ combined with some slimefun items or other items/weapons this bug can be quite 'overpowered'. For example using blade of vamps with a OP axe/sword. The off hand has been other big issues with the off hand, It wouldn't be ideal and would be annoying for farm 'enthusiasts' and players but the off hand may have to be removed as problems keep appearing.