EatTalk: "Life at FB and FSU" Inspired by Eun-duru

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
So I saw one of these on here that received 3 likes in under an hour and I am extremely bored since I am a "Weekend Warrior" to say the least, so I figure I'd write one of these and classes don't start until next week or the week after.
As none of you are aware, I take Pre-Law classes.
So yeah for you nosey McNoserson's, here is my schedule;

6AM - Wake up
6:30AM - do the morning stuff like the breakfast eating
7AM - Drive to work via Manchester (worst thing ever)
8AM - Arrive at work and begin work
12AM - Eat lunch
4PM - Leave work
5PM - Go home and Chill
6PM - Entertain GF
7PM - Operate the Computer machine some more and call friends and whatnot
10PM - Listen to music on Spotify
11PM - YouTube myself to sleep
Then I wake up in 7 hours.

When I am not working and only getting educated.

9AM - Wake up
10AM - watch news and doing morning stuff like the eating of the breakfast
1PM - Take classes for an hour or 2 depends
3PM - Eat lots of food
4PM - PT it off
5PM - Go home and chill w/ friends
6PM Entertain GF
7PM Operate the Computer machine some more and call friends and whatnot
8PM - Eat dinner
Then I wake up 10 hours

When I am doing neither

9AM - Wake up
11AM - Listen to music on Spotify
12AM - Eat lunch
1PM - Operate the Computer machine
5PM - Call friends and whatnot
6PM - entertain GF
7PM Operate the computer machine some more and call friends and whatnot
8PM - Eat dinner
9PM - PT
Then I wake up in 10 hours

But i'd like to update everyone on what I am doing for likes.
First off, right now I am in the 3rd schedule obviously. No work or class, very boring time. All my fellow weekend warriors have second jobs, and my active duty friends are working along with GF. I have a fairly decent sized group of friends, though they all have day time jobs, I would get one, but I don't really have a purpose, I will probably do volunteer work. Classes resume next week anyways. Sometimes I like to just drive on base during duty times or go to Planet Fitness and exercise or simply the one inside my apartment, either or works well for it's purpose. Being a extrovert, the quietness gives me headaches.

Now on the topic of Food!
First, the food served at my college is extremely good. It deeply resembles Sonic tasting food, however is fairly expensive. Secondly I don't know what is served at Mess hall anymore, because I avoid it. I do remember Mess Hall being relatively crowded and full of a bunch of sweaty spc.

Today, I am going to a Food Truck event in Downtown Fayetteville. I will gain 15,000 pounds, and then PT it off. On Friday, I am going to adopt a Shiba Inu.

Oh, and It is extremely HOT. It is 105 degrees outside, It is so hot the air condition has no purpose. I want to go to beach an hour away, but I will melt before I get to the car. Today I went to a Japanese restaurant and ate catdog or crab, whichever is more believable. Reminds me of last year whenever I and a few friends went on a mission to prank call every single restaurant in Detroit and we did stuff like call KFC and order 5 Dinosaur legs and the guy was like "Okay I have 2 buckets of Dinosaur legs, would you like barbecue sauce with that?", Call McDonalds and tell them that we have been waiting outside for our food and never received it, call Chinese restaurants and speak Russian, call Burger King and tell them that you found oxygen in your drink.
I'd like to say I am super lucky individual because I was on a date 4 hours ago on Bragg Blvd when the temperature was only 90 degrees, even then everything melted. Bragg Blvd is a street that runs through my town that goes through the base and into the metropolitan city. Lots of neat restaurants and stores there but nothing to spectacular, much neater stuff on the base but traffic was too heavy at 11AM.

Anyways, this EatTalk has no purpose other than to gain likes. I went ahead and color coded everything based on my feelings.

Color key:
Gray - Wants likes

D

Deleted member 832

So I saw one of these on here that received 3 likes in under an hour and I am extremely bored since I am a "Weekend Warrior" to say the least, so I figure I'd write one of these and classes don't start until next week or the week after.

6AM - Wake up
12AM - Eat lunch
4PM - Leave work
5PM - Go home and Chill
6PM - Entertain GF

9AM - Wake up
3PM - Eat lots of food
4PM - PT it off
6PM Entertain GF
8PM - Eat dinner
Then I wake up 10 hours

When I am doing neither

9AM - Wake up
12AM - Eat lunch
6PM - entertain GF
8PM - Eat dinner
9PM - PT

First off, right now I am in the 3rd schedule obviously. No work or class, very boring time. All my fellow weekend warriors have second jobs, and my active duty friends are working along with GF. I have a fairly decent sized group of friends, though they all have day time jobs, I would get one, but I don't really have a purpose, I will probably do volunteer work. Classes resume next week anyways. Sometimes I like to just drive on base during duty times or go to Planet Fitness and exercise or simply the one inside my apartment, either or works well for it's purpose. Being a extrovert, the quietness gives me headaches.

First, the food served at my college is extremely good. It deeply resembles Sonic tasting food, however is fairly expensive. Secondly I don't know what is served at Mess hall anymore, because I avoid it. I do remember Mess Hall being relatively crowded and full of a bunch of sweaty spc.

Today, I am going to a Food Truck event in Downtown Fayetteville. I will gain 15,000 pounds, and then PT it off. On Friday, I am going to adopt a Shiba Inu.

Oh, and It is extremely HOT. It is 105 degrees outside, It is so hot the air condition has no purpose. I want to go to beach an hour away, but I will melt before I get to the car. Today I went to a Japanese restaurant and ate catdog or crab, whichever is more believable. Reminds me of last year whenever I and a few friends went on a mission to prank call every single restaurant in Detroit and we did stuff like call KFC and order 5 Dinosaur legs and the guy was like "Okay I have 2 buckets of Dinosaur legs, would you like barbecue sauce with that?", Call McDonalds and tell them that we have been waiting outside for our food and never received it, call Chinese restaurants and speak Russian, call Burger King and tell them that you found oxygen in your drink.
I'd like to say I am super lucky individual because I was on a date 4 hours ago on Bragg Blvd when the temperature was only 90 degrees, even then everything melted. Bragg Blvd is a street that runs through my town that goes through the base and into the metropolitan city. Lots of neat restaurants and stores there but nothing to spectacular, much neater stuff on the base but traffic was too heavy at 11AM.

Anyways, this EatTalk has no purpose other than to gain likes. I went ahead and color coded everything based on my feelings.

Color key:
Gray - Wants likes
Ok lol- I'm in Paris rn... I paid 4 euros for a 50cl bottle of coke......

D

Deleted member 832

6AM - Wake up
12AM - Eat lunch
4PM - Leave work
5PM - Go home and Chill
6PM - Entertain GF

9AM - Wake up
3PM - Eat lots of food
4PM - PT it off
6PM Entertain GF
8PM - Eat dinner
Then I wake up 10 hours

When I am doing neither

9AM - Wake up
12AM - Eat lunch
6PM - entertain GF
8PM - Eat dinner
9PM - PT

Color key:
Gray - Wants likes
Wait1!1!1!1! You're adopting a doge dog??!?!? ERMAGERD MUCH WOW