yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
So as you know I've described about 5% of my past.

I will share an embarrassing story that still haunts me sometimes:

So here is how it goes: When I was younger, I was completely obsessed with the Power Rangers. Some of you sleeper fanatics out there, we all know the most recent movie was actually good and we still love out 1990's seasons. My friend would annoy me along with this other girl (of whom we kind of gotten a little closer with each other because our mothers are friends) of asking me if I thought this one girl of whom I was good friends at the time (and should have been my girlfriend, but I never popped the question if she wanted to go out) was my little Pretty Pink Power Ranger. So some of you reading this may be laughing in your seats and others be like "WTF IS THAT SO TRUE". It is 100% true that this happened. This actually happened in fourth grade. To make matters worse, in the series Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, the Pink Ranger, Kimberly (played by the beautiful at the time Amy Jo Johnson of who you may recognize from the police drama Flashpoint) practically was in love with the Green/White Power Ranger, Tommy. So this resembled asking me if I liked this girl beyond just best friends. I shared this story with another group which I regret doing because the one ringleader who posts on discord the story (Dragon22901#1323 is his Discord) because the "stupid dragon" and another boy (his Minecraft is villagernumber14 which has a girl skin, no questions on that please) continuously to post it with a group of guys and a few girls, one of the men a current United States Marine Corps Fire Fighter (rank of E-3 Lance Corporal). So you see the embarrassing story of my life.

Post in the comments below your embarrassing life stories.

T

Trump15024

So as you know I've described about 5% of my past.

I will share an embarrassing story that still haunts me sometimes:

So here is how it goes: When I was younger, I was completely obsessed with the Power Rangers. Some of you sleeper fanatics out there, we all know the most recent movie was actually good and we still love out 1990's seasons. My friend would annoy me along with this other girl (of whom we kind of gotten a little closer with each other because our mothers are friends) of asking me if I thought this one girl of whom I was good friends at the time (and should have been my girlfriend, but I never popped the question if she wanted to go out) was my little Pretty Pink Power Ranger. So some of you reading this may be laughing in your seats and others be like "WTF IS THAT SO TRUE". It is 100% true that this happened. This actually happened in fourth grade. To make matters worse, in the series Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, the Pink Ranger, Kimberly (played by the beautiful at the time Amy Jo Johnson of who you may recognize from the police drama Flashpoint) practically was in love with the Green/White Power Ranger, Tommy. So this resembled asking me if I liked this girl beyond just best friends. I shared this story with another group which I regret doing because the one ringleader who posts on discord the story (Dragon22901#1323 is his Discord) because the "stupid dragon" and another boy (his Minecraft is villagernumber14 which has a girl skin, no questions on that please) continuously to post it with a group of guys and a few girls, one of the men a current United States Marine Corps Fire Fighter (rank of E-3 Lance Corporal). So you see the embarrassing story of my life.

Post in the comments below your embarrassing life stories.
now what lol

Reactions: Tricoh and laggynab

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
People forget the soundtrack to the first Power Rangers Movie in 1995 had a blend of rock, rap, pop and dance. It was actually a good sountrack. 1998 was eh with Turbo then earlier this yesr had a decent soundtrack. I'll give you melones if you promise not to ship me with someone here and ask if they are my pretty pink power ranger.

sebastianko99

Nov 9, 2017
> Me in high school
> Sport lesson with my class
> A game of baseball, beautiful summer day
> Was on the field
> Catches the ball
> Tries to throw it back with power level over 9000, accidentally hits a girl in the back of her head with the ball
> Noticed that it was the girl I had a big crush on
> Feeling extremely embarrassed, ran up to her and asked if she was ok
> She said she was fine and started laughing
> Still feeling bad about that, thought I caused brain damage.

Reactions: Fiirena