Empty Plots

MynameisCNote

Oct 12, 2014
I was walking around the elite section and noticed the half of the plots there are taken up without purpose. No for sale signs, no buildings, not even any dismantling took place within these plots. I wanted this really nice plot in the elite section but it was bought and it seems like it was never used. I feel that it is limiting people who cant afford these areas and soon later when they can, they cant get one. I say we should put into an effect on how much a person can own plots in each section of the city,for example the rich district you can have one and in the elite district you can have one, ect. Please feel free to express on what you think, this server should do in order to move forward to. My name is MynameisCnote and thx for reading!

Reactions: MynameisCNote

Faheem_

Former Staff
Jul 21, 2014
London
hey erm my exams are almost done so i should be on much more then i have been i should hopefully be on in 1 or 2 days thanks

Superdude4299

Dec 21, 2014
USA
I agree I didn't get some of the houses I wanted because they were already bought.it look they were bought for no reason to.