Denied Eunmin's Architect App! Yay! ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eun-duru

Former Staff
Apr 9, 2017
NorthEast USA
Henlo everyone!!
It's your McCities bubble tea addict here.
AND THIS TIME...I'M APPLYING FOR ARCHITECT!

(I swear I've applied to basically every single job oh my god lmao)

ANYWAYS...
let's get to it!

-=-
Your current IGN: Eunmin!

Do you have Skype?: Nope! Well, I do, but I haven't used that one in years and the username is super outdated. Like, 6th-grader-embarrassing-username outdated.

Which of your creative plots would you like to submit?:
There are two plots I would like to submit, one of which is exterior design (terraforming, textures, atmosphere), and the other which is a modern-style house.

"Amethyst": Nature build inspired by Steven Universe.
~ Includes a geode mountain, crystal structures, cave, floating islands.
~ Showcases incredible texture, amazing terraforming, and atmosphere.
~ (18, -9)

"Modern Home": Typical modern home with aesthetically-pleasing designs.
~ Includes a spacious foyer/living room, nice fireplace, chandeliers, and a variety of rooms.
~ Showcases ability to create modern designs as well as terraforming.
~ Note: this build is purposefully simple. It is not missing any furniture or design. Its supposed to look minimalistic and contemporary.
~ (26, 24)

Do you prefer interior or exterior design?:
I'm DEFINITELY a fan of exterior design, as displayed from my "Amethyst" build. I'm quite good at creating mountains and hills, as well as creating a nice texture (variety of blocks). However, my interior design isn't too shabby either, as I like variety and a contemporary feel.

How much time do you tend to build each week?:
Honestly, I build up to 3 hours a day! In fact, there was a point where my parents took away my Minecraft account for a few months. I got CRAVINGS to build EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I would literally CRAVE making homes and mountains and showing them off to people! (It was insanely painful).

Tell us about your favorite building memory:

Ah. This is a long one.
When I was in the 6th grade (I think? Yeah... 6th) my online persona was a character named "Twixi". Honestly just don't judge it, I was young and a nerd, just deal. We all went through that stage.
I was fairly popular on this small server (itsjerryandharry), and I built on their creative plots VERY often. By often I mean literally like 8 hours a day, no lie.
My proudest creation was "Hotel Twixi", which was a modern hotel made of quartz and glass. It had a check-in desk, buffet, help desk, offices, and 3 different varieties of rooms. Literally it had small rooms, and then suites, and then luxury rooms. There was also a shopping area on one of the floors, and another had a small club and lounge. It was GIGANTIC, reaching above the clouds, and I built it completely BY HAND (keep in mind it was VERY WIDE too, like 30x30 blocks).
This hotel honestly looked SO BAD! But I was in love with it. I saved every check-in in a little book, with the person's name and number of nights. By the end of my Hotel's career, I had filled 3 double-chests with the books.
I currently don't have access to the hotel, which really breaks my heart. It was my biggest accomplishment, even if it was built so poorly.

-=-
And... there we go! Application complete.
First of all, I would like to address the fact that I am absolutely not a fantastic builder. I will not be surprised whatsoever if I don't make it.
Second of all, I have a few pictures that maybe you'd like to look at. These are some of my old builds from over the years. I'm aware that you might not believe that I built them, but I'm being 100% honest with these. If you don't want to use them for my application, feel free not to. I think my plots are fine on their own.

[WIP] - "Work-In-Progress"

"Battery Dash" Map Build WIP: http://imgur.com/gallery/p3Okp
"Radioactive"
(This is a Planet Minecraft page. It was my entry in a contest, just look at the pics. And for the love of god, don't stalk my page, it's cringe.):

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/radioactive-post-war/
"Tsukiji Fish Market" WIP: http://imgur.com/gallery/vWqs9
"Candy Land" WIP:
***LINKS COMING SOON; IMGUR ALLOWS 1 PIC PER HOUR.***
"Terraforming Practice":
"Oriental Breeze" (NOTE: the build is in the back. Ignore the thing in the front. I couldn't find a good screenshot):
"SPEEDMART Convenience Store":

Bai bai!

Last edited:

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Henlo everyone!!
It's your McCities bubble tea addict here.
AND THIS TIME...I'M APPLYING FOR ARCHITECT!

(I swear I've applied to basically every single job oh my god lmao)

ANYWAYS...
let's get to it!

-=-
Your current IGN: Eunmin!

Do you have Skype?: Nope! Well, I do, but I haven't used that one in years and the username is super outdated. Like, 6th-grader-embarrassing-username outdated.

Which of your creative plots would you like to submit?:
There are two plots I would like to submit, one of which is exterior design (terraforming, textures, atmosphere), and the other which is a modern-style house.

"Amethyst": Nature build inspired by Steven Universe.
~ Includes a geode mountain, crystal structures, cave, floating islands.
~ Showcases incredible texture, amazing terraforming, and atmosphere.
~ (18, -9)

"Modern Home": Typical modern home with aesthetically-pleasing designs.
~ Includes a spacious foyer/living room, nice fireplace, chandeliers, and a variety of rooms.
~ Showcases ability to create modern designs as well as terraforming.
~ Note: this build is purposefully simple. It is not missing any furniture or design. Its supposed to look minimalistic and contemporary.
~ (26, 24)

Do you prefer interior or exterior design?:
I'm DEFINITELY a fan of exterior design, as displayed from my "Amethyst" build. I'm quite good at creating mountains and hills, as well as creating a nice texture (variety of blocks). However, my interior design isn't too shabby either, as I like variety and a contemporary feel.

How much time do you tend to build each week?:
Honestly, I build up to 3 hours a day! In fact, there was a point where my parents took away my Minecraft account for a few months. I got CRAVINGS to build EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I would literally CRAVE making homes and mountains and showing them off to people! (It was insanely painful).

Tell us about your favorite building memory:

Ah. This is a long one.
When I was in the 6th grade (I think? Yeah... 6th) my online persona was a character named "Twixi". Honestly just don't judge it, I was young and a nerd, just deal. We all went through that stage.
I was fairly popular on this small server (itsjerryandharry), and I built on their creative plots VERY often. By often I mean literally like 8 hours a day, no lie.
My proudest creation was "Hotel Twixi", which was a modern hotel made of quartz and glass. It had a check-in desk, buffet, help desk, offices, and 3 different varieties of rooms. Literally it had small rooms, and then suites, and then luxury rooms. There was also a shopping area on one of the floors, and another had a small club and lounge. It was GIGANTIC, reaching above the clouds, and I built it completely BY HAND (keep in mind it was VERY WIDE too, like 30x30 blocks).
This hotel honestly looked SO BAD! But I was in love with it. I saved every check-in in a little book, with the person's name and number of nights. By the end of my Hotel's career, I had filled 3 double-chests with the books.
I currently don't have access to the hotel, which really breaks my heart. It was my biggest accomplishment, even if it was built so poorly.

-=-
And... there we go! Application complete.
First of all, I would like to address the fact that I am absolutely not a fantastic builder. I will not be surprised whatsoever if I don't make it.
Second of all, I have a few pictures that maybe you'd like to look at. These are some of my old builds from over the years. I'm aware that you might not believe that I built them, but I'm being 100% honest with these. If you don't want to use them for my application, feel free not to. I think my plots are fine on their own.

[WIP] - "Work-In-Progress"

"Battery Dash" Map Build WIP: http://imgur.com/gallery/p3Okp
"Radioactive"
(This is a Planet Minecraft page. It was my entry in a contest, just look at the pics. And for the love of god, don't stalk my page, it's cringe.):

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/radioactive-post-war/
"Tsukiji Fish Market" WIP: ***LINKS COMING SOON; IMGUR ALLOWS 1 PIC PER HOUR.***
"Candy Land" WIP:
"Terraforming Practice":

"Oriental Breeze" (NOTE: the build is in the back. Ignore the thing in the front. I couldn't find a good screenshot):
"SPEEDMART Convenience Store":

Bai bai!
Good luck. ( Don't read this but I think you would be a great fit compared to some other arches, especially since once I built a hotel similar!!) But just a warning, staff prefer buildings, for you will not be accepted for nature designs.

Reactions: Eun-duru

Eun-duru

Former Staff
Apr 9, 2017
NorthEast USA
Good luck. ( Don't read this but I think you would be a great fit compared to some other arches, especially since once I built a hotel similar!!) But just a warning, staff prefer buildings, for you will not be accepted for nature designs.
ooh. then i feel like i definitely didnt include enough work! lol i give up my hopes on being accepted now ;-;

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
ooh. then i feel like i definitely didnt include enough work! lol i give up my hopes on being accepted now ;-;
Even if you do not get accepted, I could use a nature designer for my side builds!! And you will make some money off it too. We could work together.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2016
You deserve to be accepted as Arch. Your post was extremely detailed and I like all the color combinations! Your builds are very good. I already know by looking at your application, you can improve the server's looks with your builds. I'm really hoping to see one of your builds on the server!
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.