Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
1. EveeJ

2. She was Sitting in the safe zone at the bank when all of us were clearly wanted because we were killing people and she sat there doing nothing except watching us from the safe zone refusing to come out to jail us (she wasn't afk cause she was responding to us when we told her to do her job). Instead she resorted to jail us when we warped and such and later got people to that we wanted to kill to lure us to her so she wouldn't die.

Reactions: Wonder

Indy

Jul 20, 2017
i am sorry but if i passed the safe zone i would get killed in a second so i was using my tackick, but it didnt work im so sorry if you think im a bad cop but i would like to do my job while staying alive. Thank you.

Indy

Jul 20, 2017
gabriel I dont reckon saying that i join like a week ago i dont think your talking about me.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
i am sorry but if i passed the safe zone i would get killed in a second so i was using my tackick, but it didnt work im so sorry if you think im a bad cop but i would like to do my job while staying alive. Thank you.
But your job is to protect the people ..: jail sticks work instantly and /duty gives decent armor. Aside from those facts, what is the real negative of dying? You lose a few dollars?

Ashnxkko

Principal
Former Staff
Verified
Jul 14, 2017
The Netherlands
I also was there and I think this is a little weird because I got killed there and Eveej jailed to person who killed me a few seconds after that. Yes, it's easy to show what she did wrong because it benefits you but she also did her job and you cut it out. Next time be honest please.

T

Trump15024

Same this has happened to me by this same officer asking me for help and i can't fight or anything because i am a teacher

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
@Jabu may I ask why you made a court case? I don't see anything that relates to you suing someone, and this seems like more of something that belongs in the reports area.

Reactions: Trump15024

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
@Jabu may I ask why you made a court case? I don't see anything that relates to you suing someone, and this seems like more of something that belongs in the reports area.
In the Server Rules there's no rule for not doing your cop job and in court cases you can usually sue someone for something that isn't in the rules. So that's why I put it into the court cases. You can move it into report if you guys need to.

Reactions: Wonder

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
In the Server Rules there's no rule for not doing your cop job and in court cases you can usually sue someone for something that isn't in the rules. So that's why I put it into the court cases. You can move it into report if you guys need to.
Ah alright, I think the situation has been handled, correct @Ciel?

Reactions: Trump15024
Status
Not open for further replies.