[Event] Murder Mystery Week 2!

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
A murder took place on McCities a week ago....

While everyone is figuring out what exactly happend 2 weeks ago, new reports came in at the Police Station. Apparantly there was a robbery at /warp vehicle. Other than a broken window not much evidence can be found by the police. Some conspiracy theorist say the robbery is connected to the murder that took place 7 days ago... Make sure to check it out and gather some proof. The police needs to know if this robbery is really tied into the murders!

While you are at it, make sure to check out some smoke spotted around /warp spawn. We are not sure where it came from, the Police wrote it off as some friendly barbeque, but we can never be too sure....

Thanks a lot for helping the City out!

Greets,
Detective, M. Galaxie.

------------------------------------------------

Hello, Players of McCities!

We have already gotten to week 2 of the murder mystery! Week 1 might have been easy, but the story developes and the clues get harder week by week! For this week it should be pretty clear that you have to start your investigations at /warp vehicle. Are you unsure how this event exactly works? Make sure to check out the first week's post:
https://mccities.com/threads/event-mccities-murder-mystery.20946/

Last week we had little info about the rewards for the Murder Mystery, but this week we have a little sneak peek to bring some excitement.....

Let's just show it shall we?

1570828357969.png

(oooh so fancy!)

Now go out there and do your job Detectives!
Track down those clue's and solve this Mystery!

GOOD LUCK!

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
also are we supposed to be able to tell which side of the car is the front and back lol
Hurting my non existing building skills

Also the front probably hit the tree unless criminals are so rebellious they drive backwards ;)

Lastly the fires are random and are so called red herrings. Set out to be found but not of any use to the real game.

Reactions: Spyders_Crypt

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
Hurting my non existing building skills

Also the front probably hit the tree unless criminals are so rebellious they drive backwards ;)

Lastly the fires are random and are so called red herrings. Set out to be found but not of any use to the real game.
ah okay ty ty. thats what i was thinking about the car but i was unsure D:

Reactions: ItzJazzMade