Extra Rules Yay :/

jk1119

Temp S Minister
Nov 16, 2014
In A Barn Somewhere
www.youtube.com
1.Scamming is not allowed and banning is acceptable punishment.
2.Bypassing mutes is not allowed via a alternative account or via in game means (excluding asking staff certain questions (If the staff ask you to stop asking them stuff stop) extended mute and kicking to be expected and banning if required.
3.Bypassing bans using Alternative accounts or other means to access the server while banned is not allowed and instantly bannable from 7 temp ban to permanently banned.
4.Abuse/Misbehavior reports if 3 or more reports are not up to standers, lack proof or decent proof or for a invalid reason expect to be banned off the forums for a amount of time.
5.Spamming/Language outside of the server on Official server sites (Skype, Forums and etc) is mute able and sometimes bannable depending on what it is.
6.Hacked/Modded clients are unallowed except for Shaders, Optfine and other such aesthetics mods that do not gove you a advantage of other players. If its found you use mods that give you a advantage you will be banned.
7.Suggestions that are pointless... Do I have to say anymore...
8.Staff word is final if you have a problem with a staffs decision rather than spamming or filling chat with questions and problems go on the forums and create a appeal. If you don't expect to be banned.
9.If you respect staff they will respect you and help you. If you do not i haven't got a clue of what will happen...
10.Pretending to be Staff/Doing staff jobs this is muteable and if carried on can be banable.
11. This is on the rules but just to remind you... Racist term, Sexisum, Homophobic terms and general foul language is not allowed exspect to be muted if taken to a extreme lenth perm ban.
12.Just because some is isn't smart enough to learn basic science or anything does not make them any less of a person
13. Using other languages in main chat is not allowed cause its best if we all understand each other but feel free to message each other in any language.
14.Creating Multiple pages for the same thing. The page will be locked or deleted.
15.If you believe anyone is exploiting or abusing please create a forum post rather than saying so in chat.
16.Do not feed Typi cake... It gives him bad gas....
Thats all I can think of for now others will be added in the future make sure to check back.

Last edited:

Gunqqer-

Jun 24, 2015
16.Do not feed Typi cake... It gives him bad gas....
wtf.
And who said these rules are real rules? I think we need a few more staff members, head-admin, co-owner, owner, or maybe even the dev to say yes to these. Until someone who has console powers or is a very important staff this set of rules means NOTHING. You cannot make a set of rules and just say they go. Please get @Zain, @JustYourTypical, @Ghibli_, or @Offeredpanic to approve these rules.