FAMILY TREE

Death

Mar 18, 2017
One half the list is wrong, two queenmelone and me never were or got married. I did grt married to someone for
5mins once for a prank and thats that. Cp42 isnt married to marie anymore i believe he asked to divorce or something, idk if he actually did. I dont know half of my granchildren besides tricoh side of the family. U forgot to mention the line of fvhn and toryn, and frozty stars since froz is related to toryn and AnonymousBro is my grandon!?!?!?!?!?! I fed my grandson 40 stacks of drugs.......

Reactions: Atlair and Tricoh

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed
One half the list is wrong, two queenmelone and me never were or got married. I did grt married to someone for
5mins once for a prank and thats that. Cp42 isnt married to marie anymore i believe he asked to divorce or something, idk if he actually did. I dont know half of my granchildren besides tricoh side of the family. U forgot to mention the line of fvhn and toryn, and frozty stars since froz is related to toryn and AnonymousBro is my grandon!?!?!?!?!?! I fed my grandson 40 stacks of drugs.......
UGH OmG
can u help me next time dad :DD

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Well I guess I'm not part of this anymore ;-;

Reactions: Laurel

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed
I don't understand. There is no way to form a biological family in game.
Do people just ask their friends to join their family IG?
Not really people just marry each other and they ask some friend do you want to get adopted and their family tree of kids and spouses gets added, it's pretty natural how it works like irl
yea.. I want to restart the family tree because were all going to end up being related.